Bore Coffi Coed-Duon Blackwood

We meet every Thursday morning from about 10-12 at Wetherspoons Blackwood Gwent. Everyone is welcome and all levels attend. A great chance for new learners to practice what has been learned in the classroom.

1 Like

Hi Janet! Good to see a chance for people to get together in Coed Duon! Are you happy to be the SSiW contact person for that group if I add it to the weekly email? Diolch, Dee

Shwmae Dee, thanks that would be great. Diolch Jan.

1 Like

Hi @janetliddington,

Just checking that the details of this meetup are still correct for the weekly newsletter - Thurs, 10am to 12, Wetherspoons, Blackwood. Can you confirm that please?

Diolch,
Dee

1 Like

Hi Dee

The Bore Coffi meet ups in Coed Duon are still in Wetherspoons on Thursday mornings from but are now 10.30 - 12.00.

Diolch,
Jan

2 Likes

Diolch Jan. I’ll amend that in the newsletter.

1 Like

Hi - are the meet-ups in Blackwood still going on?

@janetliddington @cuckoo can you confirm this for Selina please?

This is the information in the newsletter: Coed Duon (Blackwood) – Thurs, 10.30 am to 12 noon, Wetherspoons, Blackwood, Gwent (Contact janetliddington )

1 Like

Hi Dee/Selina, sorry I don’t know. Selina there is a weekly meeting on Thusday morning in Risca,
you would be welcome to call in. Dan y Graig church is the place to be, Dan y Graig road Risca.
It’s opposite the Railway Tavern. We are upstairs from tennish to midday.
If you need more details let me know.
Dave.

1 Like

Meet ups still being well attended at Blackwood Wetherspoons every Thursday mornings from 10.30 till around midday. Diolch. Jan

1 Like

Hi
Do you ever hold any meetings over the weekends at all please?