Bore da from an oldie

I am on #22 level 1, finding it very enjoyable. Being 66 I am though somewhat technologically challenged.

(When I was a lad “wireless” meant a radio; this is because the early radios came with a lead/acid battery which you had to take to the local bicycle shop to recharge, so because you did not need to plug them in, they were wireless.)

When this Covid thing subsides I would like to find out about conversational practice meets for beginners in North Wales, I live near Prestatyn, but often travel along the coast for my work.

3 Likes

Hello Chris, you’re doing really well - almost completed Level 1!
While we wait for the Covid to subside (and even when it has!), there is always our conversational practice group on Slack where you can have chats one-to-one or in groups with learners and speakers of all different levels all over the world - ok, it’s another bit of technology to challenge you with, but help is always at hand! If you’d like to join, email admin@saysomethingin.com to ask for an invite to join the WSP (Welsh Speaking Practice) group. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Many thanks, just did that

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Chris! You’re clearly off to a superb start - huge congratulations :star: :star2:

Diolch Aran mae’n braf rhoi gair i llais (?)