Bridgend (Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr) monthly meetups

OK, will do

1 Like

I and other SSIWers (who were at the Pen y Bont ar Ogwr meet-up on Saturday last) did not discuss closure of this group as indicated by wondersheep! In reality, wondersheep asked us if one of us would like to be the ā€œpoint-of-contactā€ for the group as wondersheep didnā€™t think that he would be attending future meet-ups so regularly. We briefly discussed this issue but did not come to any conclusion. There was never any suggestion from any one that the Group ought to close! I would strongly request that the Group is kept OPEN. My wife - Jenny (dryw bach) will be the point of contact. Diolch yn Fawr

2 Likes

Brilliant - thanks for stepping up to the mark!.. :star: :star2:

2 Likes

@Deborah-SSi (Sorry for messing you around)

Hope itā€™s OK for me to post this here, just wanted to draw Bridgend peopleā€™s attention to this eventā€¦

3 Likes

Just a reminder that the next meeting is on 8th December at 10am upstairs at Il Panino, 1 Market Street in Bridgend (near the bus station).

Croeso gynnes i bawb/A warm welcome to all!

Jenny
(dryw bach)

1 Like

OOOPS! Got the date wrong!!! It should be SATURDAY 9th.Sorry for the confusion

1 Like

Hi all, just another reminder that weā€™re still meeting on the second Saturday of the month at Il Panino, Market Street, Bridgend. Itā€™s on the corner opposite the Post Office. The next meeting will be on 11th August.
Diolch,
Jenny
(dryw bach)

3 Likes

Is it still at 10am @dryw-bach? Iā€™ve just realised there isnā€™t a time in the weekly newsletter, so Iā€™ll rectify that straight away!

Hi does this group still run please? I am looking for a group in Bridgend? Diolch yn fair Lucy

Yes, it is, but we had a problem today as the cafe was shut. Hopefully, itā€™s only temporary but if thereā€™s a change of venue, Iā€™ll let you know.
By the way, I changed my email address on the website but I donā€™t know if that got passed on to you because Iā€™m not getting any emails from you.

Sorry, Iā€™ve only just picked up your message. Weā€™re still meeting the second Saturday of the month at 10am but we had a problem with the venue today. The cafe where we usually meet was shut. Iā€™ll post on here where weā€™ll be meeting next month - hopefully the same place.

The email list is separate from the website, so the best thing would be to sign up for it again here with your new address.

Hi is this session running Saturday? If so where? Il Panino? Diolch lucy

Hi @dryw-bach, how are things with the venue for the next meetup?

1 Like

Just in case Dryw-bach has missed your post.
All ok for Saturday 10th at Il Panino.
If they are closed, we will be at the Aroma. Just down the road opposite the Wyndham Arms (Witherspoons) and near Barclays Bank.
JJ

2 Likes

Yes, Il Panino is opposite the main post office in Bridgend. We meet upstairs at 10am and finish at 12pm but youā€™re free to drop in any time. Hope to see you then, Jenny

Hi, yes weā€™re meeting in the same place - I checked with the owner. Hopefully some more people will come!

1 Like

Good meeting on Saturday. Upwards and onwards!

1 Like

Cwrdd nesaā€™ yfory 10yb lan lofft yn Il Panino (ger y Swyddfa Post yn Stryd y Marchnad)

The next meeting is tomorrow 10am upstairs at Il Panino ( near the Post Office in Market Street)

Croeso gynnes i bawb! A warm welcome to all!

1 Like