Bristol Meetups

Cyfarfod nesa Grwp Bryste …dydd Iau, 2 Awst, Spotted Cow, North St Bedminster, 6pm.

New members of all standards very welcome! Come on you Briz-Cymry!
@Deborah-SSi

4 Likes

Hiya@PaulM - is this group still meeting. I’m in week 3 of SSiW but studied welsh in school many years ago. Would love to meet new people and begin to practice
Karyn

2 Likes

Shwmae @karynyeeking

Yes, absolutely …come along next Thursday, 2 August, Spotted Cow, North St, Bedminster, 6pm. Should be 3 or 4 of us. They do food if you want too.

Wela i di yno!

PaulM

1 Like

Grwp Bryste - Cyfarfod misol nesa dydd Iau, 13 Medi.

Bristol meetup, all welcome on Thursday 13 September for a chat and/or a game of pool, King William Alehouse, King St, Bristol, 6pm.

Hwyl! PaulM

@Deborah-SSi

Bristol meetup, all welcome on Thursday 13 September for a chat and/or a game of pool, King William Alehouse, King St, Bristol, 6pm.

2 Likes

Bristol meetup, all welcome on Thursday 18 October for a chat and/or a game of pool, King William Alehouse, King St, Bristol, 6pm.
New faces very welcome! Get in touch!

hwyl
PaulM
@Deborah-SSi

2 Likes

Sori pawb - got to change the date: Bristol meetup, all welcome on Thursday 25 October for a chat and/or a game of pool, King William Alehouse, King St, Bristol, 6pm.

hwyl

Paul @Deborah-SSi

3 Likes

Even sorrier now.Have to cancel this month’s meeting due to illness. So no meetup tonight Thursday 25 October. Mae’n drwg da fi.

PaulM

Next meeting Tuesday 20 November King William Ale House, King St, Bristol, 6pm. All welcome!
Paul
@Deborah-SSi

2 Likes

Next meeting Thursday 24 January, Hort’s Tavern, Broad St, Bristol, 6pm.
All welcome! @Deborah-SSi

PaulM

2 Likes

Cofiwch… Criw Bryste, cyfarfod nesa, Horts, Broad St, Bryste, 6pm, Dydd Iau, 24 Ionawr, @Tall_Paul, @GeorgeMcKenzie, @Deborah-SSi @PhilgJones.
@CrisLeaman @karynyeeking
new faces and all standards welcome ! This group has now been running for over a year.

PaulM

1 Like

Tonight 6pm, come siarad Cymraeg, Horts, Broad St!

2 Likes

@PaulM do you have the next date for the newsletter?

Hi Dee Afraid I had zero turnout for the last meeting, so have defected to the Thornbury group! thanks PaulM

That’s a shame, but at least you have a group to go to. Perhaps if that one builds up really well, you’ll be able to start up another group as well.

1 Like

Thanks Dee, also looking to do meetings in North Somerset. Paul

1 Like

It was a shame that this stopped happening. Are any of the old gang still around and/or any new learners/speakers that would be interested if it were to start up again?

2 Likes

Yes, I’m working in Bristol these days, so count me in.

2 Likes

I’m in Bristol. A couple of friends and I have started learning and would be interested in a meetup.

2 Likes

Newer posts to this topic are here: Meet up in Bristol