*Sold Out!* Bwtcamp 21-28 April 2018!

April Bwtcamp - Sold Out!

To book a place, click here: https://v1.bookwhen.com/he4qc/201804210000/qd5

(It is worth being number 1 or 2 on the waiting list, as it is unusual for us not to lose one bwtcamper along the way. Don’t Panic - before bwtcamp, I mean!)

Hallo, potential bwtcampwyr - I have a date!

The first bwtcamp of 2018 will be running in Tresaith from Saturday 21st April - Saturday 28th April. Who is interested in coming?

As last year, once we have enough interest expressed here, I will give you a week or two’s notice of opening booking, and then it will be a free for all, first come first serve to book places. Be warned - every bwtcamp sold out over the first weekend last year!

So, let me know below who’s interested in coming!

If you need more details about bwtcamp, take a look at our 2018 Bwtcamp thread here

5 Likes

I’m interested :grinning:

4 Likes

Hello Iestyn, I would like to make a return visit a year on from last time.

Francis

4 Likes

Bishop of St Davids is interested.

1 Like

I’m interested.
Is the bwtcamp North or South Welsh?

1 Like

Yn bendant!

1 Like

Yn gobeithio y tro hwn!

1 Like

I’m interested!

1 Like

Ooh, ooh, me me me!! :wink:

2 Likes

Just a curiosity question, too - how many are “enough” and how many are “sold out”?

2 Likes

If enough people register an interest, which is what is happening here, Iestyn sets a time and date for formal registering for the bootcamp which is done on line and where you pay. He gives good notice of this so that people aren’t too disadvantaged by time zones differences. When 10 people have paid, the bootcamp is sold out, very often within 24 hours. There is usually a short waiting list as well because often one or two people have to drop out.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m interested too!

1 Like

I understood the mechanism, just didn’t know the numbers.

1 Like

I’m interested please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my word!

I take a day off, and come back to a full set of expressed interest! I make that ten so far. Any more for any more?

Oh yes, and Margaret is bang on the money. I’ll give plenty of notice of when the booking page actually opens, but once it is open, the bootcamps usually fill within 24 hours.

Watch this space (though not too rigorously - I try to announce in time to give two weekly emails worth of reminders, so a minimum of a week and a half in advance).

2 Likes

Hi lestyn,

I am interested. I will be in Wales from 26th March until 15th April but may be able to extend my stay to include the bwtcamp.

Hywel.

1 Like

It’s neither and both, if you see what I mean. While it’s mainly run by people who speak the southern flavour, there are always a few following the northern course. There may be a few initial puzzled faces, but the differences aren’t that great and they soon get sorted out, so in the end everyone benefits from the variety.

3 Likes

Diolch yn fawr, Dee. Hwntw dw i.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I’d really like to be part of that bwtcamp. I’ll have to check with my boss if I can get off work, and there are also some logistic problems to be solved (achos dw i’n dod o’r Almaen)… for example, when it comes to booking, what kind of payment is possible? (Credit card / Paypal? / ?)

4 Likes

Helo Iestyn definitely interested in bwtcamp this year.Meeting up on Sunday with someone who used to live near Tresaith and is fluent in Cymraeg(both of us now live in Ipswich)so plenty of time to practice.Cofion cynnes Bob

3 Likes