Bwtcamp Therapy Weekend: July 20 - 24 Booking now open!

Standing by

I am a definite now… moved calendar around. That would be Fri, Sat, Sun nights, leaving sometime late on Monday.

2 Likes

OK. Bwtcamp therapy booking page is live. Come on in! https://bookwhen.com/ssiw

£96 for 3 nights, but if you want to stay for 4 nights (Friday to Tuesday), we’ll sort that out.

So, please book a ticket in the correct gender for your staying arrangements, then let me know what day you are arriving, and roughly when.

If you want, we can prepare a simple meal for Friday evening - probably bolognese with and / or without meat, as required. I’ll send out a bit more detail via email over the weekend so that we can get the info in.

Lastly - there is a bilingual walking group going from Aberporth to Llangrannog on Saturday, catching the Cardi Bach back to Aberporth. Who will be there on Saturday and interested in doing the walk? I’ll keep an eye out for other things happening. Do we want Sunday lunch at Caffi Emlyn? Activities for Saturday (if not walking) and Monday? I’m going to play it by ear as I prepare, but if anyone has specific ideas of something(s) that they would like to do, let me know!

Now, get booking!

https://bookwhen.com/ssiw

(BTW The £96 includes VAT. If you have some way of reclaiming it, I’ll give you a VAT receipt)

3 Likes

Arriving Friday will confirm a time when I know. Staying Friday, Saturday, Sunday possibly Monday.

Arriving Friday 5ish. (Veggie) bolognaise sounds lovely for a relaxing start. How many miles is the walk? (I love walking, but I’m not fit.) Sunday lunch great, if they cater for vegetarians. If the weather stays good, I’m happy to loaf around near the beach/pub, chatting, but I suppose we have to plan for rain also… Also, is there any opportunity to go out on the sea near Tresaith?

1 Like

There’s Steve (I think) in the pub, who offered to take me out on his boat while somewhat tipsy…

@iestyn - you know the chap I mean? Electrician, one of the very few Welsh speaking Tresaith locals.

1 Like

Yay! Booked. I’ll probably get there about 6pm on the Friday. I don’t mind walking but I’m not very fit or fast. About 5 miles is my limit. I have never been to Tresaith because I went on the Caernarfon Bwtcamp so don’t know what’s in the area or anything about Caffi Emlyn.

1 Like

You choose which 3 nights to stay

Thanks @Iestyn. I’ve booked and paid, but I couldn’t see any option to specify which 3 days I can attend so, just to be safe, I’ll arrive on Friday at 4 pm-ish and leave on Monday late morning or when you’ve had enough of me.

I’m an omnivore.

Like Bronwen, I love walking but I would need to know the distance and level of difficulty. I’ve just found this link which seems to be accessible to non-Facebook members. It is 5.4 miles long and classified as moderate/hard which, to be honest might be pushing it for me. I would be happy to accompany anyone on a gentler stroll. :smile:

Dwi’n disgwyl ymlaen. :smile:

2 Likes

Taking this with the utmost seriousness, I googled Tresaith for Things to Do. My favourite places last time were the cheese farm and the winery, where I had a Welsh epiphany. We didn’t fit in the whisky distillery last time… The review for Sculpture Heaven says simply: cakes. Does anyone else dearly want to go canoeing at Slate Cottage? No? OK… anywhere except the Internal Fire Museum of Power sounds great to me, as does taking up residence on the terrace of the Ship Inn.

I was, but think I mangled my weekends and have to work that weekend sadly!

Nooooo :grimacing:

Gutted, but I’ll see you, @Sylv @Hishiv and others in Caerdydd in a few weeks at the steddfod no?

1 Like

Yep look forward to a catch up.

I’ve just booked :slight_smile: I’ll arrive Friday afternoon and leave on Monday. I would also be interested in going walking on Saturday.

Is there anyone driving there who would be able to pick me up en route? I live in Cardiff, but could take a train to Carmarthen and/or a bus to Castell Newydd Emelyn if it helps.

Yes, see you at the Eisteddfod :slight_smile:

Just booked, (may stay for all 4 nights). At the moment, I am planning to drive, so could do a pick up en route.

It’s looking good! 7 booked so far. Men’s dorm filling up, although I can probably squeeze a few more in there, because the boys won’t be staying with us. They are in Llangrannog for the same long weekend as us!

Keep the bookings coming - it’s going to be a great weekend!

Yeah! :beers:

I’ve booked - I’ll arrive late on Saturday, and will probably have to leave around the middle of Monday. :slight_smile:

Booked!

Will arrive Saturday, time can be flexible based on when the Canolfan’s open - though preference is for the morning somtime.

Leave on Tuesday