Bwtcamps 2019

Could you put my name down on any list for September Bootcamp I am interested please

If September is full when will the next after that be please? Am very interested in attending one.

Hi, I donā€™t know if you can do the June dates but due to work commitments I canā€™t go. I have emailed admin to let them know but not heard back yet so there maybe a space there if there isnā€™t a waiting list.

Hi all! Yes, there is one place available on the June Bwtcamp at the moment. If you are interested, take a look at Bookwhen.com/ssiw September dates haven;t been officially announced yet, although the dates available at Tresaith is Sept 21-28. I will open an expression of interest page in June, and weā€™ll see how it goes! Thee won;t be another bwtcamp until probably April next year then.

I think that it is too soon for me, otherwise I would have been in.

How do I express interest in September course or is already booked ?

Helo
Dw iā€™n mynd i gwylia Mis Mehefn, Please put my name down expressing interest, it might be too late when I get back.

Hi Iestyn do you ha e the dates for September yet?
Hwyl Karyn

Itā€™s not 100% certain it will go ahead, although with the amount of interest already Iā€™d be surprised if it didnā€™t, but the dates have been set as 21-28 September :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know @aran has been talking to Sel Jones about holding a bootcamp in Llety Arall in Caernarfon - might that happen in 2020?

4 Likes

Hi Dee canā€™t recall if I responded but could you put my name down please - cheers Karyn

Iā€™m really interested in a weekend bwtcamp as i canā€™t do a full week. Please let me Know if anything comes up.

Youā€™ll need to keep an eye out on the forum for when Iestyn gives advance notice of the release of the booking link for the September bwtcamp. I always give notice in the newsletter as well, so you get time to prepare for booking.

Hi Dee, how do I subscribe to the newsletter? I didnā€™t find information on that yetā€¦

Ah! Found it!

1 Like

Shwmae,
Iā€™m dying to go to bwtcamp in september. I am worried Iā€™ll miss the announcement or whatever, should I just check the forum every day or what. I think im following this page but who can be sure nowadays and i dont know if itll send me an email or what.

Whatā€™s the best way to alleiviate my fears?

Noswaith dda - Iā€™m checking it every day to make sure but I must have done something different with the alert button as I was just alerted of your message via email

1 Like

Thanks for the help Karyn, Ill keep checking it, but it looks like im getting the emails as well

Pob lŵc and Iā€™ll let you know if I see anything

@hillconrad215 @karynyeeking generally if you post something in a thread on the forum, youā€™ll receive emails telling you if there have been any further comments.

If you want to be extra sure that youā€™ll find out about the next Bwtcamps though, make sure youā€™re signed up to receive the regular weekly newsletter that comes out on a Tuesday. You can do that here.

I always publicise the announcements about Bwtcamp in the newsletter in advance, so you wonā€™t miss anything like that :slight_smile:

2 Likes