Bwtcamps 2019

Really interested in the next bootcamp and should have completed level 1 by then! - Yay :smile:

For everyopne interested in the Septmber bwtcamp: I have publshed the dates (21-28) in a sparate thread for you to express your interest.

Take a look here: 2019 September Tresaith Bwtcamp dates (last of the year) @Deborah-SSi

Hi there,
Me please! I’m in!

2020 dates?

2 Likes

Following :grinning:

2020 dates please.

2 Likes

Helo Dee, Iestyn and all. 2020 dates would be great. I’m trying to encourage my wife to go but she needs loads of notice to book time off sadly. I’ve also had long term withdrawal symptoms from bwtcamp. Profiad arbennig o dda.

2 Likes

I am interested in the next boot camp in 2020. I should have finished level 2 by the end of January 2020.
Owen

1 Like

I’m hoping to make it next year too - I’ll keep an eye out!

1 Like

I would like to be notified of dates for bwt camp 2020 please

Hi @judy-evans-1, they are published, as each date is confirmed, on the weekly email/newsletter, which @Deborah-SSi sends out. If you aren’t getting it, contact her, and you’ll get a very condensed version of the SSIW world each week.

If anyone isn’t getting the weekly newsletter, just go to the FAQ at the top and scroll down and you’ll find where you can opt in to get it.

For anyone looking for 2020 dates, I have just started a new 2020 thread here

Hurrah! Spring must be on its way!