Can I still access lessons after the course is officially over?

Hi everyone!

I’ve got 5 more lessons before I get to the end of Level 2, and I’m just checking whether I’ll still be able to access the lessons online after my year is officially over. I’ve kept all the emails with the links to the lessons, but haven’t downloaded any.

I’d like to revisit them afterwards to brush up, especially as I haven’t been able to do much real talking. With COVID I spent so much time online with work and staying in touch with family I just couldn’t face any more screen time :frowning_face:

But I’m hoping as things open up again I can get along to a conversation group and really start using my Welsh in earnest. I do speak to my partner sometimes, just to see the look of utter incomprehension on his face!!!

Semele x

1 Like

As long as you keep paying your subscription, you’ll be able to access everything (not just levels 1 and 2 but level 3 and the advanced material too).

It’s worth downloading the audio files as you go for a couple of reasons - firstly, you can access them whenever and wherever you want, e.g. out walking without using mobile data download; and secondly, if you have to cancel your subscription for any reason, you still have the files to work through.

1 Like

I have all the emails for each week - but I am missing a few - is there a way of having some sent again do you know @Deborah-SSi

Thanks Siaron. At this point I’m really keen to keep going so will very probably subscribe again for Level 3. Do we get an invitation for this before subscription ends?

Thank you Deborah, it’s sensible I know but I like to be away from computers and devices outside of work if possible so I’ve just never got round to it. I’ll have to have a major download session…but I am planning to continue learning into level 3 anyway.

Yes, if you log into your course, can you see the ‘View Previous’ link so that you can go back to earlier weeks? If you can, click on that and go back to the weeks you’re missing, then use the ‘Resend’ button to send them to yourself.

If you can’t see the ‘View Previous’ send an email through to admin@saysomethingin.com and I’ll find out how else you could do it.

I think so, but maybe @Deborah-SSi can confirm.

I’ve checked your subscription and it’s the Standard one which is on-going until you cancel it. That allows you to carry on into Level 3 - either independently or by registering in the Deep End course - or to spend some time using the original (old) course material which is also useful.

The email for the last week of your current course has the link to register in the Deep End.

1 Like

If you decide to do this, the easiest way is by clicking on ‘Learn’ then ‘Challenges’ and using the numbered buttons to move from one Challenge to the next, clicking on the Download link as you go.