Can only download intro and challenge1

Hi,
I’ve been happily working my way through the lessons without hitch until recently when app stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and now can only see intro and challenge 1, even after refreshing and logging in (I get an error when I refresh saying unable to download members content or similar)
Any ideas please would be very appreciated
Thanks! (On android btw)

@jamesmahoney - any ideas James?

1 Like

Check you have a subscription. Most of the lessons became member only a while ago…

1 Like

Hi James, I have a login and when I choose settings >login I can login and get a message saying “logged on successfully”. I then do a refresh and get the message:“could not download member only content and to go [back] to settings and login with an account with an active membership” which does not change anything. When you say a subscription do you mean paid for subscription? (I cannot find anywhere that mentions paying)
Rgds
Steve

Hi Steve

Thanks for the further information. It sounds to me as though you need a current subscription. We used to offer a number of lessons for free without requiring a paid-for subscription, but this changed a few months back. Here’s the thread where Aran explains the change:

If you do already have a subscription, then drop a line to admin@saysomethingin.com and we can take a look at what’s going on with your access. If you don’t already have one, and would like to sign up, you can do so via this link:

https://discover.saysomethingin.com/welsh

You can use the same username & password as you currently have with us.

I hope that helps clarify, but if you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to let us know and we’ll be happy to help. best wishes, Stine

1 Like

That’ll be it then, thank you. i’ll go and get myself a subscription
Best regards
Steve

1 Like

Hi Steve

Glad to have helped clarify and hope you enjoy the ‘additional’ bits you get with the subscription. Just to note - once you’ve taken this out, you’ll probably find yourself back at the start of the challenges. You might want to repeat them just to revise what you’ve covered already, but if not, drop us a line at the admin@saysomethingin.com, and we can move you to the challenge where you had reached in order for you to continue straight on.

I hope you continue learning with us, and do let us know how you get on! Cheers, Stine