Can we get a group set up in Northampton?

Sounds good to me. See you on Sunday :smile:

Hi Fay, meeting with another learner on Sunday 31st at cafe of Dunelm St.James Retail Park Northampton NN1 1ET at 2.30 p.m. - come and join us if you can.

Ah, many thanks for the invitation - sadly 'tis my daughterā€™s birthday and we are doing stuff :smile: Have fun anyway xxx

Does anyone fancy another get together? How about Sunday 19th July? I know there were a few people from Milton Keynes area who said they wouldnā€™t mind coming.

1 Like

Yes Ceri I could come on that date, hopefully get a few more there.

Iā€™ve just emailed a few people, lets hope we get some others to attend

1 Like

Iā€™ve had no more takers unfortunately. Perhaps we should try again later in the year?

OK Ceri, weā€™ll try again after the holiday months - a lot of people may be away and not available for a meeting.

1 Like

Did the Northampton group ever get off the ground. I go the Milton Keynes group once a month, but live halfway between MK and Northampton, so could also join you in Northampton. I need the practice! Hwyl, Jan

2 Likes

Hi i would also be interested in a Northampton meet if it goes ahead

Thanks

lee

1 Like

Iā€™m interested too.

Andy

Maybe we could organise a meet up one evening in November? Do you have a venue in mind?

I would definitely be coming to a Northampton meeting, and I think that more people are interested now - please let me know when you have decided on a date / venue.

I can do most evenings possible meet could be the whacky warehouse on Bedford road might even be a a hungry horse now its hard to keep up all sizes of tables so will suit any size and itā€™s out of the centre

Monday / or Thursday evening would be best for me - lets see who else replies on this topic, then perhaps we can organise a get-together to suit.

Either of those would be ok for me I was hoping we might have had a few other replies

I had a look at the membersā€™ map earlier this week and found a few other SSIW members who live in this area - I shall try and get in touch with them next week, no names given but some addresses - failing that I will put an advert in the local paper, the Chronicle & Echo.

2 Likes

Sounds good I think it would be good to meet people at different levels also i think speaking to other people in Welsh can only make the learning process easier and more fun also talking to yourselc all the time cant be good for you :joy:

I have sent letters to 9 SSIW members in the Northampton area who showed on the membersā€™ map asking if they would be interested in meeting on a regular basis, included my name and Northampton phone number for them to respond to. Just waiting to hear from them.

2 Likes

Hiya did any reply back to you or we the only 2 lol ive been looking further afield Milton Keynes etc but there most of the last posts were around 2014 so I doubt if they are still going