Casnewydd: Second Saturday of every month, Central Library, Newport

Hi everybody, yup it’s the second Saturday of the month tomorrow. All welcome to
join us at Café Nero, Commercial Street, ten thirty to midday.
Taraa.

2 Likes

I can make it at last!

1 Like

Sorry I am not going to be there, Coleg Gwent Ysgol Undydd in Pontypŵl.

Prynhawn da!

Menter Iaith Casnewydd are holding another bilingual quiz on Friday 9th June. Our venue has changed to the function room at the Gôl Football Centre on Nash Road (next to Lliswerry High School).

Croeso i bawb! All welcome! Manylion / Details on the poster below.

1 Like

Bore da pawb, come along for some non election conversation and a cuppa. Tomorrow
morning at about ten thirty 'til midday everybody welcome. There will be a change of venue
for the day, third floor of Newport central library, John Frost square. There is a lift if you don’t
want to run up the stairs.
Hwyl.

1 Like

Bore da pawb,
Tomorrow morning,8th July, top floor of Newport library John Frost Square is the place for a cuppa and
some Welsh chat,ten thirty-ish. Everyone welcome.

1 Like

Hello folks, this Saturday (12th) from just gone ten 'til midday, in the library John Frost Square Newport.
Come along and practice your Welsh with us. Top floor, there is a lift if needed.
Dave.

1 Like

Bore da pawb, tomorrow morning (14th,) tennish 'til midday in Newport library,John Frost Square is the place to be.
Come along and practice your Welsh, there’s a lift a coffee machine and friendly faces, what more
could you ask ? Croeso i bawb.

2 Likes

Bargain! In most cases, I’d be more than willing to settle for just the coffee machine… :wink:

Well, there are times when there’s more sense to be had from the coffee machine…

9 of us today! Only 3 SSiWers though…

2 Likes

So the word’s getting out there! And of course if they’re learning Welsh by any other method, they now know about SSiW :slight_smile:

p’nawn da

Yet another Saturday has rolled around yet another match day. All those seeking relief from the
worry of it all come along to the library in John Frost Square,top floor about tennish. A chance to speak to
a very sensible coffee machine.
Hwyl am y tro.

1 Like

Just don’t get him started on the subject of Brexit. No, I don’t know what it will do to the price of coffee beans, or paper cups. Yes, the new pound coin is lovely, isn’t it.

2 Likes

Bore da pawb the year has whizzed by. Tomorrow is your last chance before 2018 to join
us in John Frost Square, why not come along and say baa humbug to Christmas.
Hwyl am y tro.

1 Like

Bore da pawb
Don’t forget tomorrow morning at tennish o’clock, top floor of the library John Frost Square.
Be there for some Welsh chat, c’mon you’re sure to enjoy it.

1 Like

Helo pawb, it’s that time again. The library in John Frost square will be packed to the rafters with
people speaking welsh to the (in) famous coffee machine think of an insult and join in.
Saturday tennish to midday, top floor there’s a lift if you need it.

Dave

1 Like

Bore da pawb, don’t forget tomorrow in Newport library,top floor, is the place for Welsh chat.
Come along and enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Bore da, just a reminder that the top floor in Newport library,John Frost Square is the place
to be tomorrow morning. Between ten and midday. You’re sure to enjoy it.!!

Though without me tomororw, sadly. I am continuing my policy of attending a Welsh day school once ever 4-5 years or so, so tomorrow I’ll be in Y Fenni. Hopefully they have a friendly coffee machine.

Unfortunately I will not be there either, I am going to the same Coleg Gwent Day School.