Catrin and Aran on the move

2 Likes

Neywddion Gwych!
Iā€™d love to help but

1. Iā€™m too far away
  2. Iā€™m too old :smirk:
    Mwynhewch 'ch gartref newydd. :door:
    (Sorry about the emoji - ā€œdoorā€ is as close as I could get to ā€œcartrefā€ )
5 Likes

@Sam84 thatā€™s a fabulous offer, diolch yn fawr iawn, tiā€™n seren!!! Iā€™m thinking of having a painting day on Wednesday and would be grateful for any offers of help! Iā€™m bringing lunch!

Anyone else around on Wednesday and fancy painting, then give me a shout! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maeā€™n iawn dwiā€™n hapus i helpu . I will be free during school hours if that is of use to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just fabulous! Diolch yn fawr iawn! XxxX

1 Like

I wish! And, with our own move barely out of the way, I would be able to contribute lots of experience packing, moving and unpacking. :wink: My best wishes to you, sorry I canā€™t contribute moreā€¦

3 Likes

Ah diolch @Louis!

@treymccain and his wife Amelia are joining us on Wednesday as well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welā€¦ar hyn o bryd dw iā€™n medru helpu tan dydd gwener. Yfory bydda iā€™n gweld y meddyg a ddydd mercher bydda iā€™n gweld fy therapydd. Ond wedyn yn y prynhawn bydda iā€™n medru helpu. Anfona neges i mi. Dw iā€™n hapus i helpu.

1 Like

Pob lwc @aran a @CatrinLliarJones .
For reasons why I canā€™t help see @hewrop above, but Iā€™ll be thinking of you and hope that everything goes smoothly now that the big day has arrived.

3 Likes

I will finish my last night-shift at about 06:00 on Saturday. If I bring something to sleep on and some tools, I may be able to stay awake long enough to be of some use during the remainder of Saturday and most of the Sunday - I probably ought to return home, I mean return to Portsmouth, on Sunday night.
I still have plumbing gear, as well as a lot of other tools, bits and pieces and sundries.
Any use to you?

2 Likes

Hi Catrin

Havenā€™t been around for a while but the weekly email pointed me in the direction of this thread. Fantastic that youā€™re moving up to Caernarfon and am so pleased itā€™s all gone ok. Do you still need help tomorrow (Weds) or Thursday? If so, shout. And are you still looking for a haandyman/carpenter? Can supply some local recommendations.

Congrats to you both and look forward to seeing you soon

Take care

Stine
x

2 Likes

Diolch o waelod calon Gary @Garys !!!

That it such an incredibly kind offer! It would be great to see you again, as itā€™s been such a long time! But Iā€™m thinking this time that it may be too far for you to come for too short a time, especially with you being so busy with work at the moment as well. We have a removals guy coming at 9.30am on Friday morning with bodies and by Saturday morning everything will have been moved. It will then be a slow process of us unpacking over the next month and making the place our home.

We are thinking of having a gardening party before the Autumn though. Lots of plants and trees in the garden need to be cut back and the place needs a good tidy-up. So why donā€™t we get on with planning that and we can invite you and your shears up then?

Diolch gyfaill!!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s a very kind offer @Stine!!!

We are having a painting day tomorrow - living room and bedrooms and would be very grateful for extra pairs of hands!!! Iā€™m supplying lunch and weā€™re thinking of starting about 10.30ish?

Iā€™m also thinking of things like filling picture hook holes in the walls left by the previous owner and other odd bits.

Iā€™ll get on with letting everyone who is coming, know about location, then I suggest old clothes and if anyone has any spare brushes or rollers we could borrow for the day then that would be fab!

Diolch yn fawr iawn to everyone for your offers of help, I am completely overwhelmed and honestly donā€™t know what we would have done without you all!

2 Likes

Lovely! Looking forward to it already! Pob lŵc!

2 Likes

Huge congratulations to you both!! We moved two years ago, and still havenā€™t unpacked or decorated, but it does definitely feel like home now :slight_smile: Just make sure you know where the tea stuff and bottle opener is - they came on the passenger seat of my car on the last trip!

Hope you love your new home as much as we do :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Catrin

Count me in (and possibly Mr Stine too depending whether or not he has to work)! We canā€™t do tomorrow morning but can turn up early afternoon after lunch and get stuck in. PM me the details and see you tomorrow.

Cheers

Stine
X

2 Likes

Llongyfarchiadau Aran a Catrin! Best wishes for you and the family in your new home and hope you settle in well!

O ran!
Nic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Although I am pretty good at paintng, Iā€™m a little too far away from you to be able to help - my best wishes however for many many happy years in your new home. x

1 Like

Thank you so muchā€¦ :slight_smile: :slight_smile: