Challenge 6: the audio and visuals on the web page stall at 16.44mins

Hola,
I’ve just signed-up for 10 lessons (starting at lesson 6).
As regards Challenge 6, the audio and visuals on the web page persistently stall at 16.44 mins.
¿Qué pasa?
Can’t really move on to Challenge 7 until I’ve finished 6.
David

That sounds as though it might be a local/cache kind of thing - it’s not happening for me, so it’s not inherent in the file - you might try emptying your cache and having another go, or downloading it and playing it locally - I’m also going to tag @kinetic (our developer) in here in case he has any better ideas… :slight_smile:

Here’s some help for how to clear your cache:

Short version:

Try Ctrl-F5 first

1 Like

Thanks Aran and James,
It seems to work now. I’m as useless with computers as I am with Spanish!! LOL.
Great site, by the way. I went on an Intensive Spanish Course in Madrid (levels A1 and A2) last week - I felt I got more benefit from your “Challenge 2” a couple of days ago than I did from the whole of last week’s Course !!

1 Like

That’s a brilliant piece of feedback, David - thank you so much! Would you mind if we quoted you on it? :slight_smile:

Hi Aran, that’s fine, I don’t mind you “quoting” me on it, although you may need to mimic a Liverpool accent !! :joy:
As it happens, it was only by going on the Spanish Course last week that I found out about your website - it was highly recommended to me by a British woman there who had already reached Challenge 47 or 48 - she was on an Intensive B1 level Course.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s very kind of her - fair play!

Catrin’s got plenty of family in Liverpool - I’m sure she can manage the accent…:wink: