Hay-on-Wye LAST stop ...SSiW Days Out postponed 🌧

Syniad da iawn, @carin-harris! I bet Rhys Mwyn on Monday evening would play it - he often mentions @nia.llywelyn and SSiW! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Recordiau Rhys Mwyn?

Yes @lornarhodes, its Recordiau Rhys Mwyn - its a really good show 7pm to 10pm on Mondays, so well worth a listen, and he’s always supporting Welsh learners :slight_smile:

1 Like

@lornarhodes This is Rhys’s email address: rhysmwyn@bbc.co.uk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi I have my ticket look forward to seeing you all

1 Like

Hi are we supposed to let you know if we are coming to the café, if so count me in.

1 Like

no need to inform beforehand. Diolch @sallyannmayger, see you there!

Ha. Yes. Nerves.

I went to Anglesey and was determined to use what I had learned so decided to go to the counter in a cafe - a deserted cafe - and a deserted cafe where the woman behind the counter knew that I was trying to learn Welsh. Can I have a cup of coffee please? Not a terribly complex sentence but could I do it. Froze. Forgot everything. Long pause. Said it in English. The nice lady then said it for mein Welsh and also a reply. Very nice if her. But the shame and the the frustration

4 Likes

@Cilgwri I hope this hasn’t put you off! It’s sometimes doing things like this in the company of others who’ll give you support and encoragement
There is a weekend for Welsh Learners coming up in Caernarfon end of January if you’re interested
:smile:

2 Likes

Really? That’s interesting. Do you know what dates?

Thanks for your reply

1 Like

@Cilgwri Yes, I’ll be helping with arrangements, 24-26 January. There’ll be more details out soon hopefully. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to Saturday!
An old Welsh lullaby…

2 Likes

Have fun everyone, wish I could be there.

1 Like

Meet up in St Pancras at 11:00 am. If for sone reason someone gets lost on the way
We can confirm that we’ll be in the London Welsh Centre at 1pm

2 Likes

@nia.llywelyn Haia - dw i ar Pret St Pancras (gobeithio bod 'na ddim ond un ohonyn nhw) ond sgen i’m rhif ffôn neb, a dw i heb weld unrhyw un dw i’n ei adnabod hyd yn hyn…

1 Like

Diolch pawb, diwrnod da iawn iawn ac oedd yn braf i gafarfod efo pob hyn ohonoch. Rwan, rhaid i mi drio dallt Saesneg eto achos dwi’n meddyl yn y Gymraeg ar hyn o bryd! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Diolch byth bo ni wedi ffeindio Paddington @RichardBuck

1 Like

Diolch i bawb ddaeth i Lundain heddiw :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

4 Likes

Hi Nia,
I would be really interested in the Caernarfon learners weekend. Do you know if accomodation is part of the weekend or is that something to be organised seperately?
Hwyl, sharon

2 Likes