Clonc-edigion - The Touring Ceredigion Meet Up

I’ve got a few in mind, but are there are big obvious ones/big obvious towns/villages that we’ve missed or haven’t hit yet?

1 Like

Following our North - South alternating, how about Llandysul?
(Anybody speak Welsh there? :wink:)
I’ve visited Gwesty’r Porth several times from Bootcamp and I had a lovely meal with Cat Dafydd in an Eidalegymraeg restaurant / deli - Buon Appetito.
Like Mach, it’s another frontier town. :smile:

1 Like

I’ve heard a rumour that we’re soon to get a new cafe in Llandysul, so it might be worth waiting for that. Buon Appetito we tried before, but it’s very popular and busy on a Saturday so it was difficult for us to hear ourselves think.

2 Likes

Dee you mentioned the welsh speaking meetings at the mustard seed in Lampeter before. is that back rom any good? I used to go to the café as the meals are nice, simple and not too expensive

1 Like

Llandysul is always a goodie! Bit close to the Carmarthen border but still lovely :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m wondering if we should make it Aber again on 6th April and take advantage of these events happening at the Llyfrgell Genedlaethol?

3 Likes

Syniad gwych / great idea. We might bump into number one son. :smile:
Cafe Pen Dinas within the Library is open 10:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays.
Parking fee is reimbursed if you buy something from the Cafe or Library Shop.

1 Like

The Library would make a good shout as it would mean anyone wanting to go any of the event would be “On-site” as it were.

3 Likes

I would be interested in that. After a hectic few weeks, April is looking quite calm, so if you don’t mind interlopers from Gwynedd, I’ll try to make it. :smile:

3 Likes

Bear in mind that Dyfi Junction will be on the way…

3 Likes

Is this now confirmed? If so,can I suggest 11:00 am in Cafe Pen Dinas in the library on Sat 6th April? :smile:

3 Likes

With Huws arrival I believe this is as official as official can be!

1 Like

I’ll make it even more official by putting it in tomorrow’s newsletter, and I hope you’ll be able to join us this time @Nicky!

1 Like

And to make it even more officialer, I’ve arranged for an official employee of LlGC/NLW to join us. :laughing:

2 Likes

I hope you got properly chad for that one :rofl:

1 Like

Aww, I’d like to attend ond the middle child has ballet at the art centre… unless I can get the other half to take her?

1 Like

Looking forward to this tomorrow!

3 Likes

I am able to come after all. So will see you in the Library tomorrow at 11 a.m
Hwyl am y tro
Beth

Have a great day in Aber! Sadly I’m not going to be able to make it. I was out more than usual during the week and there are things with deadlines that I must get done over the weekend. :slightly_frowning_face:

How do I get alerts for these meet-ups? I only saw this by chance this morning so too late for me. I live in Carmarthenshire but bordering Llandysul so can still travel a bit into Ceredigion.
I was at the ‘re-generation’ meeting at the Tysul Hall, Llandysul on Thursday and was hoping to see a SSIW stand there but I didn’t see one??
Sadly, I wasn’t able to go to the Welsh speaker meet-up in the National Woollen Mill either. :frowning: