Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

Ha! @jenny-5 I didn’t realise that you were on the list. I will send you a card :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received two more postcards today - from Porthcawl and Berlin! Diolch yn fawr Caz & Stefan! :smiley:

1 Like

Uploading: D1C46C47-7963-4CD1-A6C9-85068C37E755.jpeg…

Anfonwyd chwe cherdyn post arall o fy nhref enedigol, Llandrillo-yn-Rhos. dau i Unol Daleithiau America, dau i Gymru a dau i Loegr.

2 Likes

Wow, I’ve had a few postcards all at once and I’m so behind with replying and I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned and thanked the people who’ve sent them. I think I’m going to run out of postcards

I’ve made a chart showing who I’ve received cards from, to whom I’ve replied and to whom I’ve sent cards. I too might be running out of cards.

3 Likes

I’ve been printing my own with a Welsh theme on card like my sunrise picture of Llandrillo-yn-Rhos / Rhos-on-Sea harbour in post 403.

I was shown one of these today on a hangout. :slight_smile: It arrived in Droitwich very quick. Oedd Neil yn hapus iawn @AndyWoolley

Continuing the discussion from Post Something in Welsh - a new postcard club .Over 100 members now! :tada::

What’s a hangout ?

Diolch am y cardiau a dderbyniwyd # 92 Alison o Llanmadoc, # 102 Marcus (yr holl ffordd o Goa) a # 81 David o Southam

Twitter @andymwoolley (ar adegau yn Gymraeg)

1 Like

Diolch Gareth & Bronwen! :smiley:

1 Like

@AndyWoolley, hangouts are for people doing the 6 minute a day or 6 months course.
Have you joined the WSP yet? That gives people a chance to meet up online as well,.and we’ll be having an online Parti Nadolig Clwb Cardiau Post in December on the WSP ( Karen’s idea) :smile:

Sh’mae Nia, Beth yw WSP?
Diolch,
Gareth

Dyma dri cherdyn yn mynd i America o Iwerddon

1 Like

Diolch Gareth, can I post these on the facebook page, it’s quite quiet these day. Diolch i ti
@gareth-mitchell , WSP is the Welsh Speaking Practice. Everyone who’s in the club should have been invited to it by now :slight_smile:

You sure can. Croeso!

1 Like

Looks like I’m still in Dublin for another week so I bought some cards from local artists and these are off to England and Wales.

3 Likes

Ydy hi’n braf yn Nulyn @gareth-mitchell?
Diolch am y llun

Ydy, dw i’n hoffi Dulyn! D:sunglasses:w i wedi bod yn dod yma ers 6 blynedd felly mae’n rhaid i mi ei hoffi.

1 Like

For anyone who’s not sure whether they want to join Welsh Speaking Practice (WSP) here’s a great recommendation!

2 Likes

Thank you Marcus (102), Mike (89), @Cetra and @nia.llywelyn for your wonderful cards!
I’ll have to move or take down one of my pictures soon to make room on my wall for the new postcards :love_letter:

2 Likes