Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

Thanks I was half way through when I got your message so I’ll just continue.

1 Like

I’m about to start sending. I’m going to make a few cards myself with photos I took at the Wales v Croatia footie match yesterday.

4 Likes

I sent the first cards on their journey today. I hope they won’t take too long :smile:

3 Likes

Here’s The Welsh Whisperer about to send his postcard. But where I wonder?

6 Likes

Thank you, Greg. Never been so excited to receive a postcard! :smiley:

3 Likes

I posted four postcards with pidgeon welsh text yesterday - but I will improve! Don’t be put off!

4 Likes

Fy ngherdyn cyntaf yn y post i Unol Daleithiau America y prynhawn yma.

Andy #79

3 Likes

Mae hwnna’n wych @AndyWoolley. Can I share this on the facebook page? Diolch yn fawr

Shwmae @AledRoberts
diolch yn fawr ym dy gerdyn post, mae e wedi cyrraedd heddiw!
You were right about your choice of the picture - dw i’n mwynhau’r garden yn dda iawn :grinning:

1 Like

Ydy, dim prob

1 Like

@Camilla_Walker I don’t think Aled has joined this forum yet. He’s responding to stuff on the facebook page Clwb Cardiau Post if you’re using facebook

Shwmae @nia.llywelyn
That’s a pity, because i’m not using facebook. In this case I’ll simply send him another postcard :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Camilla_Walker. Everybody in the Clwb Cardiau Post will get an invite to join the Welsh Speaking Practice on Slack…but there’s no guarantee Aled will join in - but I hope so :slight_smile:

@nia.llywelyn. I will be looking forward to the invite and it would be great if Aled joined in. If he should choose not to join in, I’m perfectly happy to stick to postcards!

@Camilla_Walker diolch. Yes it would, but sending postcards is his passion I think :slight_smile:

@nia.llywelyn. He may send me as many postcrds as he wants, I’m an ever happy recipient :love_letter:
And I happen to like writing postcards very much myself :slight_smile:

Another 4 cards received this morning. Diolch pawb, much appreciated.

Busy writing tonight :postbox::love_letter::wales:

5 Likes

Got one from @nia.llywelyn today! :smiley: My dorm forgot to let me know I had mail, so I’m sure it actually arrived some time ago.

(Also, is there an updated list of addresses somewhere we can see?)

1 Like

You should have received an e-mail last Friday, if not e-mail nia@saysomethingin.com @AddiT :slight_smile:

Looks like it ended up in the spam folder somehow. :thinking: Not sure why since the last one came through without any problems. But I’ve got it now, thank you!

1 Like