Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

However, Gwen has great taste in cards!

Oops! That’s embarrassing. Apologies to all concerned.

Well, actually @gareth-mitchell, I have a confession to make. It has just dawned on me that YOU are the mysterious Gwen! Many apologies for misreading your signature, and your postcard is on its way…

3 Likes

How’s that for retribution :slight_smile: I missed my calling obviously, dylwn i fod yn feddyg!

1 Like

:joy::joy: doniol iawn! I got accused of knowing my number when they couldn’t read my writing hmmm I wonder who that was :thinking:. Dim ti Bronwen :smile:

1 Like

Two more lovely cards arrived from Ireland and Wales this week. Thank you Deborah and Laurie.

2 Likes

Sh’mae Bronwen, Mae eich cerdyn gyda mi,
Diolch yn fawr iawn!
I’m not sure if you tenderness what you wrote on it but I’m a little confused. I presume you mean than Sinead is no longer with us but not the artist who created the picture on your card to me. Did I understand it correctly?
Hwyl fawr.
Gareth

Adloniant nos Iau

1 Like

Wow! Mae tipyn o gardiau post fan’na @gareth-mitchell :smile:

Don’t assume I know what I’m talking about, but I think I was writing about the artist who drew the card I sent you, and realised belatedly that she had died…

In that case mauve it was I who confused you. The artist is very much alive or is the card I think I sent. In fact I was talking with her yesterday. Still I hope you liked the card anyway. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I was in the Post Office in Llanelli this morning (because Asda doesn’t sell the £1.35 stamps needed to send even a post card abroad) and was saying how difficult it can be to find postcards nowadays. The woman at the counter went out to the back and came back with, approximately 200 cards, ac radd ac am ddim. My stock is much bigger than half an hour ago. Diolch i’r ddynes neis yn Swyddfa’r Bost, Ann Street, Llanelli.

8 Likes

@margaretnock, if you put a picture up I could put it on tudalen CCPC facebook. The more we can draw people in …the better and we can give swyddfa bost Llanelli a mensh! diolch

1 Like

****The Winner of the Cystadleuaeth Clwb Cardiau Post will be announced tomorrow *********

We will be displaying all the entries very soon. A huge thank you :tada::smirk::partying_face::bouquet: to everyone who competed . We received ten entries this year

3 Likes

Very exciting! Good luck to everyone who is taking part! :slight_smile:

Heddiw, ges i cerdyn ddiddorol iawn o Suzanne #44.
Diolch yn fawr a Nadolig Llawen i chi o Gareth #40

1 Like

Enillydd Cystadleuaeth Clwb Cardiau Post 2019 yw…
@Cetra #82 with this gorgeous postcard:

5 Likes

And here are all the excellent entries we received from #7 ( dogs in christmas hats ) #21 ( holly and robin ) #70 ( 3 bauble ) #84 ( dragon with sleigh) #119 ( SSiW design) #133 ( 4 reindeers) #136 ( globe, santa & sleigh) #154 ( 4 elf )

4 Likes

Da iawn i ti, @Cetra , mae dy llun yn anhygoel! Llongyfarchiadau i ti a Nadolig Llawen. Gobeithio, wela i ti yn 2020, Jenny #112

Well done everyone, what amazing talent within SSiW. Hoping some will rub off on me! Nadolig Llawen i chi gyd.