Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

You have ADD too? Yay! I’m not alone :slight_smile: can we keep in touch? support each other?

Di :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, sure! I’m number 10 on the list, though fair warning, my Welsh is super shaky at the moment!

I was thinking more ADHD support in pursuing SSiW. Maybe we could start a new thread? There must be more of us! Or we could PM or What’s App ? I struggle so much with organisation and feel so down on myself sometimes, it’s good to have people who understand it’s a brain thing not a character thing.

4 Likes

Thank you Kate(#119) and Nicola (#168) for my cards. the very first ones I have had!! I came home full of cold - coughing and sneezing - and the postcards cheered me up no end.

Diolch yn fawr iawn!

3 Likes

Pa rhif wyt ti @Gog? Which number are you ?
:smile:

Sesiwn Cardiau Post penwythnos ma :smile::star_struck: llawer o hwyl!

8 Likes

1 Like

@Gog Ah dw i’n gwybod pwy sy ‘na rwan ( ac mae’r rhif yn esbonio pam dim ond dau) bydd un ar y ffordd i ti’n fuan :smile:

Dw i wedi cael un arall dros y penwythnos. Ar hyn o bryd, dw i ddim yn gweithio yn agos adra felly ches i ddim checkio’r post bob dydd. Dw i’n gweithio yn Dde Cymru, yn yr ardal get Abertawe ( Gwyr, Ammanford, Mumbles, Bishopston ac ati).

1 Like

Does anyone know what Nuria’s name is on the forum? I wanted to email her.

Dim syniad sori @amandalaing

Not everyone in the club is on the forum. It would be great to have both names, as I’d hate to send a card to someone I feel I know quite well, without knowing it. But I can understand that some people want to keep their online and offline persons separate.

2 Likes

Yes, it would be good to know!
At least for those who don’t mind linking the online-offline persons.

@gisella-albertini @margaretnock. The Post Card Club is open to all and is not directly linked to the forum.
We would like people to join slack ( welsh speaking practice) however because this is the platform for discussion.
On slack I put people’s number after their name if they have not previously joined There is a postcard channel on slack. #channel

You could try looking for her on slack @amandalaing
Eg Nia71

1 Like

Barod i anfon yfory. Mae’n dal mis Ionawr, tydy? Dw i ddim yn rhy hwyr… :wink: Sending these tomorrow - it’s still January isn’t it, so I’m not really that late!

3 Likes

When I was in London a few months ago I bought some from a shop by Paddington station 4 for a £1. There were smaller ones 6 for a £1 I think. Just for info if you’re ever over that way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

we hope to arrange a weekend of activities around this AGM… so please let us know as soon as possible if you want to come or you’d like us to help you find a place to stay :smile:

3 Likes

Diolch i Aled #4 Fiona #15, Clare#21, Camilla #70, Nia #71, Cat #73, Eris #80, Karen #84, Alison #92, Marcus #102 a Kate #119 am eich cardiau a dderbyniwyd yn ystod yr ychydig fisoedd diwetha.

3 Likes

Dwi isio ymenu

Pauldolwyddelan@icloud.com

1 Like

@paul-jenkins-1 you should have received an e-mail :smile: