Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg

helo— I want to join the clwb cardiau post as well — I sent an email to Nia a while back but never heard anything back. diolch for any thoughts and nadolig llawen!

3 Likes

Hi Katya, I think the list updates every 2 months so it may be you’re due to be added in the next email but just in case you’ve got lost somewhere I’ll tag @nia.llywelyn here. Hopefully she’ll see this and confirm. Nadolig Llawen to you too!

2 Likes

@katya-rumin. Hi Katya. I have not seen the e-mail, I’ve also just looked through spam since some go in there.

Can you send me your e-mail address directly on this please…or send another e-mail to nia@saysomethingin.com or nia.llywelyn@googlemail.com.

Diolch

Diolch @charlie-o :+1:

2 Likes

diolch!! sent the email — hopefully it comes through!

Diolch Nia
I will be there in a bit :slight_smile:

Last postcards of 2021 are on their way!! :slight_smile::email::postbox: There will be more in 2022! :grinning: Who is getting the owl, I wonder?!
:owl:

2 Likes

Helo Katya - I’ve sent you a direct message :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a fabulous article about the Postcard Club on Wales Online this morning! :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/postcard-club-connecting-welsh-speakers-22390070

10 Likes

Ardderchog! Dan ni’n enwog :joy::black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

4 Likes

Really is a lovely article @Cetra - thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

We have 344 members on our membership list at the moment, but it’s coming up to list update time, so please get in touch if:
i) you’re someone new who’d like to join (or know someone new who would like to)
ii) you need to update your address or name details.
Receiving either of the above ASAP is always appreciated…

Happy postcarding! :mailbox:

4 Likes

3 Likes

![19EEE4F0-1183-47E0-9013-0FABA1417262|576x500](upload://36lE8jjADxtswsYtlGF7K0k1rE1.jpeg

Last chance to join for January ( this Thursday). E-mail will be sent out this Friday.
The next e-mail won’t be going out until March. So, join today! :postbox:

3 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn for all the work you put into the Clwb Cardiau Post, @ann-6! I’m sure all the members appreciate it :hugs:

7 Likes

Agreed. Diolch yn fawr iawn.

1 Like

I hope everyone received Clwb Cardiau Post Rhestr Ionawr 2022 List .
If not, please get in touch with cardiaupost@gmail.com

Here’s information about the January Competition leading up to Dydd Miwsig Cymru which is celebrated on the 4th of February every year.

3 Likes

Wow that’s great to read, and lovely to see all those examples of special postcards. Think I might need to up my game a bit!!

3 Likes

The Western Mail, January 1st. Diolch i bawb who helped create this

10 Likes

Don’t forget that the closing date for the postcard competition is fast approaching!!!
And that must mean that its nearly Dydd Mwsig Cymru too! Hurray!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! How many entries have you received? I would like to make one, however I worry that my the audience here is not into my style of art. I have drawn up postcards and mailed them out, only to hear nothing. This time of year is rough on me mentally, and I am trying to save my spoons.

I don’t know how many they’ve received, nor who’s going to judge them or their taste.
But it’s miwsic, so I just sent one in yesterday - no matter how it goes, you can’t tell in advance unless you give it a try! :wink:

p.s. By the way, sorry to you and anyone else having sent postcards (of any kind!) to me:
mail here have become really slow, but it’s also me always slow at keeping up to all and sorry for not paticipating much here or on Slack either. I’ll get back!

1 Like