SSi Forum

Clwb Cardiau Post Cymraeg 🎉

Diolch @gisella-albertini :slight_smile: It wasn’t you to whom I sent my hand-drawn cards. No worries, I do not even use Slack any more. I might draw one if I have the spoons. Am wrapping up a music project for somebody. Take care and hope you are doing well!

On Dydd Miwsig Cymru we announce the chosen winner of our competition by DJ Huw Stephens…… @gisella-albertini #17!

Llongyfarchiadau mawr Gisella :tada::musical_score::tada:
Diolch yn fawr iawn i bawb am gystadlu
:star:You’re

all winners with us in the CCPC.:star:

Waw! These are fantastic!

@gisella-albertini Longyfarchiadau eto!! :heart_eyes:

Hello! I’m number #276 and have recently received a number of postcards, thank you if they are from you! However, I’d asked to be removed from the list and in doing so, deleted my copy so I’m not holding personal information - I don’t have your details now to reply unfortunately. It’s all being sorted but just wanted to apologise for the lack of response! Your cards were received though, diolch.

Hello Owen - I am very excited to find that I may not be the only Welsh learner in Dorset. I’m in Shaftesbury…

Ruth

Mailed these two plus one more
Hope they get there okay.
JenX

45C4B2BA-8961-4C54-A553-8B65D587BBC7
Last chance to become a member of the Postcard Club this Summer!
To join send an e-mail to cardiaupost@gmail.com.

We have now over 400 members.Why not be one of them.:smile:

The time and location of this year’s annual general meeting will be revealed in July’s e-mail. We had to cancel the one back in 2020 because of covid.

To all members: you should all have received July’s latest list by now, if not, check your spam, if that doesn’t work contact me cardiaupost@gmail.com