Clwb Clecs Furnace, Llanelli

Llanelli Clwb Clecs is going to try and arrange meet ups with other similar groups.
We believe this will benefit us all by giving us the opportunity to speak with a variety of people at different stages of language learning and also, first language speakers.
If you are part of a group that would like to participate in this venture, living locally or further afield, then please just message me. The more of us there are, the more we and our language benefit. There’s lots of fun to be had too! We could arrange themed nights, Noson’s Lawen, allsorts.
Diolch.

7 Likes

Syniad gwych :star: :star2:

It was really lovely to meet you all at the Port Talbot meeting on the 14th. We hope to pop down to visit you soon. Diolch pawb.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve just started the course…6 th week…and would like to have more opportunities to speak to other learners on this course. I live in Swansea. I don’t know if the are any groups in Swansea yet but Llanelli isn’t to far to travel.

1 Like

Diolch Carin for the lovely welcome, we would love to see you in Llanelli.

You’d be more than welcome, anytime!
You do have Ty Tawe in Swansea. They have a get together on saturday mornings. :blush:

1 Like

Clwb Clecs Llanelli
image|666x500

Clwb Clecs Llanelli is still going strong! We are in the Colliers Arms,
Furnace, Llanelli every Monday evening (except bank holidays) at 7:30pm.
New members recieve a gloriously warm SSIW welcome (regardless of whether or not they belong to the actual SSIW teulu).
Contact me, Ali on 07414804775 for more information.
Laat week, in addition to our usual Monday meet up, some of us travelled to Aberafon on Wednesday to meet up with our Neath and Port Talbot counterparts. We thoroughly enjoyed and recieved a very warm welcome from Carin et al. Diolch i chi gyd am eich croeso.

1 Like

Diolch pawb…hope to pop down to see you in Llanelli soon

1 Like

Please can I join Clwb Clecs Llanelli? Where do I ‘find’ you?

The ‘virtual’ group is on our Slack ‘Welsh Speaking Practise’ site and ‘meetings’ take place every Monday @ 7:30pm.
If you’re not already a member of WSP, just send an email to admin@saysomethingin.com for an invite with WSP in the title.

1 Like

Hi @mandy-jack, I’ve moved your message to this thread so you may have a better chance of keeping up with the latest from Clwb Clecs Llanelli. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :grinning:

1 Like

Helo! Clwb Clecs are obviously adhering to lockdown rules and so aren’t currently meeting at The Colliers however, we are holding virtual meet-ups over on the WSP channel every Monday @ 7:30pm.
If you haven’t already, please send an email to admin@saysomethingin.com in order to be able to gain access to the channel.
We look forward to meeting and greeting you both over on WSP and in The Colliers in the not to distant future. :blush::black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 Like