Coming back to SSiW!

Hello!!

I’m very new, this is my first post on the forum so I’m not quite sure if this is the right place for this question… thought putting it under ‘general questions’ would be a good idea though!

I’m learning Welsh to connect with my family more. They live in Aberystwyth and are all first language, native Welsh speakers. I’m 16 so I have a lot on at the moment with exams and things! I started learning around 6 weeks ago and got through the first 5 or so lessons. I’d say I have a fairly good memory and seem to pick up things quickly, especially with the SSiW method which works really well in my brain somehow!

Anyway, I had to leave it for a bit (about a month I’d say) and I want to come back to it. Do you think I can just carry off from where I left off or do you think I have to start again? Ideally I want to not go over too much stuff again because I get bored quickly with a lot of repetition. But I’m interested in your opinion!

Diolch,

Lucy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d suggested carrying on from where you left off - you might well be pleasantly surprised how much you remember :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree with John’s advice.
Croeso nol a phob lwc / Welcome back and good luck, Lucy. :smile:

2 Likes

Just started the next lesson. Can not believe how much stuck with me!! The odd thing wasn’t there, but five mins on the previous lesson sorted it right out!

7 Likes

Well done Lucy and welcome :hugs:

2 Likes