Course 2 Lesson 0

I can access it with no problems. Not sure what’s happeneing.

1 Like

It’s here

https://www.saysomethingin.com/welsh/course2/lesson0

Are you following North, by any chance?

There’s no lesson 0 for North

1 Like

Thanks 4Ruth, problem is that lesson 2 seems to have a lot of content that I haven’t covered yet, I’m hoping that it’s all in lesson 0?

Thanks, theblacksparrow, I found the link alright, it just doesn’t download on any device. All other lessons no problem, it’s just lesson 0.

If you came that far then it obviously wasn’t too important for you and you’ve already being taught everything what was introduced in Lesson 0.

2 Likes

AHA! Now I see what confuses you (didn’t even notice before)

Lesson 0 is here:

It’s introduced as “Intro” and marked with number “1”.

Happy learning!

Just to give another data point: I am able to download Lesson 0 from the same page that Tajana shows (Lesson 0 at the top) by clicking on “Click here to download the challenge as an mp3 file”.

Yes and only this way it downloads though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t get to that page at all, not even if I type the address into the address bar letter for letter :frowning:

Do you have an iPhone or Android phone?

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/saysomethinginwelsh/id590241832?mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saysomethingin.welsh.app1&referrer=utm_source%3Dforumssiw

It desn’t seem to show up for me either, @celfyndibble. Are you using firefox browser by any chance?

So, I have temporarily broken the page by adding the lesson 0 to the “Welcome to course 2” page. I won;t leave it there, as it might be confusing for others, so if you could let me know as woon as you’ve downloaded it, I can get rid of it again.

Hopefully, by the time someone else would have had the problem, we will have sorted it!

2 Likes

Dishgwl sha lan @iestyn! Course 2 Lesson 0 :slight_smile:

EDIT

This is much better and more navigatable, yes. :slight_smile:

I’m going to appear a bit twp here now, maybe, but where do you get the pages in your screenshots, @tatjana? My pages (and presumably those of @celfyndibble look completely different!

On the site. New look and feel thingy. :slight_smile: I’m still on SSi! no worries. it’s Google Chrome. It might be you didn’t switch to new design yet or it’s Google Chrome thingy. I’m mostly using Google Chrome and this last screenshot is rather pop up window of the Challenges and Lessons available. :slight_smile:

Now I’m curious what page appears to you?

Thanks Iestyn, I’ve tried chrome and internet explorer but not firefox.
I’ve got it now, many thanks,

Celfyn.

Yep, mine doesn’t look anything like that.

If you go to the learning pages, and click on your name in the top rght hand corner (not on the forum page, though - that’s different!), and then click on account settings, you’ll find a box at the bottom of the settings page which, if you tick it, will give you the new look.

2 Likes

Actually, at the moment that’s only available for people who’ve asked for it in the relevant thread (and for Iestyns) - while we make sure that it’s ready to go for everyone… :sunny:

Tagging @kinetic in here and emailing him to have a look at this - thanks very much for your input, Celfyn :sunny:

So @Iestyn you have new look and feel now? I thought it isn’t questionable thingy for you since you’re in HQ. :slight_smile: - hehe.

And yes, we applied for new design and got it in this topic Welsh - a new design

OK, I’ve now given you the checkbox so if you look under Account Settings as instructed by Iestyn you will be able to try out the new design. :slight_smile:

2 Likes