Coventry meetups - date change

Hi everyone and Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i chi i gyd. Coventry SSIW meetings for the next few months:

January’s Wednesday meeting at the Litten Tree (scheduled for Wednesday 12th) is being pushed back to Wednesday 19th because Côr Cymraeg Coventry are singing at the Old Windmill pub, Spon Street CV1 3BA from 8pm. Of course you are all welcome to come over to the Windmill on the 12th and hear us sing!

The following are the next scheduled SSIW meetings.

LITTEN TREE PUB
2nd Wednesday of every month at the Litten Tree, 1 Warwick Road Coventry CV1 1EX from 7.00 p.m. We generally sit at one of the outside tables so wrap up warm. Usually finishing around 8.30.

January 19th NOT the 12th
February 9th
March 9th
April 13th

DOBBIES GARDEN CENTRE
3rd Saturday of every month at Dobbies Garden Centre, Straight Mile, Frankton, Rugby CV23 9QQ, from 10.30 (ish) a.m. We meet in the outside area at the far side of the cafe so again wrap up warm. Usually finishing around 12.30.

January 15th
February 19th
March 19th
April 16th

EARLSDON METHODIST CHURCH
1st, 3rd and (if there is one) 5th Thursdays of the month, upstairs at Earlsdon Methodist Church, Albany Road, CV5 6NF, at 10.30 a.m.

January 6, 20
February 3, 17
March 3, 17, 31
April 7, 21

Hope to see some of you at some of these. You don’t have to arrive on the start time, feel free to arrive and leave at your convenience.

Thanks
Andy

2 Likes

@andyjone I’ve updated the top of the previous Coventry thread with this information, so the Post-Pandemic Meetups still takes people to the latest dates. Or if you’d rather have this as the 2022 thread, then I’ll update the link in Post-Pandemic Meetups so it points here :slight_smile:

Thanks @Deborah-SSi :slight_smile: I’ve just tried to update that post to add the Thursday meetings as well but it added it as a reply rather than editing the original. If you don’t mind, please could you delete the comment I added (or I’ll delete it myself if I can find it again) and could you add the Thursday details to the original post?

Thanks
Andy

EARLSDON METHODIST CHURCH
1st, 3rd and (if there is one) 5th Thursdays of the month, upstairs at Earlsdon Methodist Church, Albany Road, CV5 6NF, at 10.30 a.m.

January 6, 20
February 3, 17
March 3, 17, 31
April 7, 21

I’ve added those for you. I’m not sure if it’s only Admin that can edit posts, though I thought perhaps others could edit their own posts. I see a little pencil symbol at the top right of your post and I click on that to be able to edit it. Do you see that at all? If not, then just send me the info every few months and I’ll update it for you.

I hope the Plygain goes well … and that someone videos some of it!

1 Like

@Deborah-SSi aha yes you are right, I didn’t notice that option.

So I click on the pencil and it gives me a sort of history or comparison page, there is then an Edit Post button which enables me to edit the original post, and my edits are saved to the original. So I guess I was doing something wrong previously as I certainly wasn’t doing it that way. I’ve only been working in IT the 35 years, you would have thought I might have worked out how to edit a post by now! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes the most obvious things are hidden right under your nose :laughing: