Cydweli/Kidwelly meetup. Chance to practise your Cymraeg over a coffee

@carallywelyndavies Are the meetups on a Weds in the Community Hub still going?

Shwmae!

I haven’t been able to go for the past few weeks, but I understand that there have been some changes to the date/time. It is worth following the page on Facebook for updates.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, Cara. Have arranged to come along next Thursday
Liz

Sorry for the delay in replying, Dee but didn’t know myself until yesterday- will be going next Thursday 6.15 ( see info below ). There are apparently seven in the group and they have lots of ‘hwyl’. Also note Wednesday group at the Fishermans Arms - see Dave’s message above.Went last Wednesday and enjoyed. Perhaps see you at one or both?
Liz

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ll get there one day Liz, but not for the moment. I’ll mention both of those in this week’s email though so maybe a few more will be encouraged to join in.

1 Like

CYDWELI / Kidwelly - The Sgwrs Pysgotwyr meet regularly at the Fishermans Arms on the Square in town every Wednesday at 6.30 : Tall tales welcome :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi, Caryl. I note that the group at the ‘Hub’ in Kidwelly is now advertised on the regular SSIW email as happening on Wednesday, rather than Thursday?I don’t know whether this is a completely different group, but I have recently spoken to one of the facilitators of the Thursday group, who has confirmed that meet-ups have been suspended.(The group at the Fisherman’s pub on a Wednesday is still going strong, however)
Hope this is helpful to anyone thinking of joining a group in Kidwelly
Hwyl am y tro
Liz

2 Likes

Ok, I may have got confused somewhere along the way. So the Thursday group in the Hub is not happening now? Do we just have the one happening in the Fishermans? I’ll delete that Hub one from the email until I hear otherwise - diolch!

Hi @byron

Just checking that the details of this meetup are still correct for the weekly newsletter - Weds, 6.30 to 7.30, Fishermans Arms, Bridge St, Cydweli/Kidwelly . Can you confirm that please?

Diolch,
Dee

1 Like

And @carallywelyndavies - could you confirm the Porth Tywyn meetup please? - Fri, 12.00, Surf Bar Café, Burry Port

Diolch,
Dee

1 Like

The sgwrs pysgotwyr yn dal yn cwrdd yn y Fisherman’s Arms - 6.30-7.30. Byron

1 Like

Diolch Byron!