Daily Challenge

Day 59 Dydd Iau

So I had a long chat with Dee and Emma about where I want to take my Welsh and how I want to use it (all in Welsh of course). So I think I might make a transition over to the Cymraeg language thread and write daily in Welsh for a period. Because, and this is the best bit, I know I’ll be speaking it everyday with Emma :grin:.
Let’s start with 28 days again and I’ll start on Monday (I’m going to Winchester this weekend to visit my brother and sister-in-law).
Other things I did: listened to Beca a Trystan, read the transcript, and listened again. Finished Beti a Carl Clowes (very interesting man! Diplomatic responsibilities for Lesotho, Dad to the Super Fury Animals, GP and set up Nant Gwrtheyrn).

3 Likes

Days 60, 61 and 62 Dydd Gwener - Sul

Had a lovely trip to visit my brother and sister-in-law in Basingstoke. We went for a look around Winchester Cathedral which is very impressive with lots of very historic burials.
Emma and I spoke Welsh together when we were on our own but not much around my brother and sister-in-law.
Not much else to say about this weekend. Today I’ll start my writing challenge but I haven’t worked out what I’m going to write about yet…

4 Likes

@kelly-barber here’s the thread of the challenge I set myself in the summer. (don’t feel you have to read it all, it’s very repetitive :see_no_evil:)