Dancing Dragons

Ooh - we’ve really got to get these cooked into Discourse - and we should have the time to do it in the fairly near future… :slight_smile:

Nice to ‘see’ you, rhywun! :slight_smile:

Hi Cole. How are you? Have you been back to Cardiff recently? I think that you were expecting a baby - perhaps 2 years ago - please can we have an update? How is your Welsh now? Alison

1 Like

is there a progress thread/forum section? i used to just keep posting in my existing topic…

As someone who chatted to her recently on facebook i can confirm her welsh is good! Much better than mine!

2 Likes

If you posted in your own thread you just need to search for it and bump it up, that’s all. :slight_smile:

But as I can see in your profile, you have no topics created so go ahead and create one if you want. It suits into “General/Questions” category. :slight_smile:

Happy posting.

1 Like

yeh i found the old one on old forum. I dont know if i need a hey look at me topic lol. but if i do, then i can put a link to the original.

I know how to work forums i just wasnt sure if there was a post your progress subforum on the new one.

If you had the thread in the old forum, unfortunately you’ll have to open a new one here. You can post a link in the newly open thread to the old one for the reference but if it was in “closed” part of the forum those who were not members of the old forum would not see the old thread.

So, paid becso ac agor un arall yma. :slight_smile:

Happy posting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use them all the time, but haven’t seen the one you used!! I’d love it if they were all easier to use. I have to come to the list and copy the one I want into my posting! Did you write them?? If so, you have my eternal gratitude!!!

Oh! Found it!!

It is very well hidden!!!

1 Like

yes i did all the drawing and animation myself.

4 Likes

Nope, we’ve kept the whole sub-forum thing to the absolute minimum possible, so we’re more than happy for pretty much anything to fall into General/Questions :slight_smile:

You are totally brilliant!! A genius of the first water!

5 Likes

Where do these dragons live??

1 Like

welsh mountains probably

2 Likes

You should write a story … :slight_smile: as I sense magic in your answer. :sunny:

1 Like

im glad you did! i just sensed being a smart a***

2 Likes

Ooo, there’s always magic in such things, you just have to see it … :slight_smile: And I do. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow! Llongyfarchiadau mawrion mawr! I really love those beasties!
(I think we all do! :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

:smile:

I love that one who burns his face. He’s as clumsy as I am. - haha! :smile:

Oh, and one more practical thing: If you see the dragon (or any emoji in that matter) which you’d like to use in your post, you just need to right click on it and choose “Coppy the URL” and then paste it. This for you have the quick use of the emo you want. (not that you didn’t know that, but anyway …)

2 Likes

He isn’t doing any such thing!! He is firing straight at the viewer!!

Ahah, for me it was “copy image location”!!
I love this one too. I send him when something makes me want to swear (or breath fire!!) :grinning:

2 Likes

Haha!

Look at his face after fire breathing. He doesn’t realize he’s all black for quite a moment. I LOVE THIS ONE TO THE BITS. :slight_smile:

2 Likes