Deep End course

I’m currently whizzing through my Level One and Two courses again as revision, bought a few years ago, but think it’s time I took the plunge and tried Level 3. I believe it’s called the ‘Deep End’. I followed the link on the email I received a few moments ago and it said it was a 3 month course. Am I correct so far? The only confusing bit was where it said I could either pay £10 a month or £100 a year, but obviously if it’s only a 3 month course I wouldn’t need to pay the annual fee would I? Can anyone clarify this for me as I’d really like to strike while the iron is hot and wonder what is in store when I finish this ‘Deep End’ course. Is there a level 4 that follows on from it, hence the annual fee of £100? Many thanks for any help.

I’m tagging @Deborah-SSi for you as she would be the one to advise on fees etc.
There is no Level 4, though there are Advanced Learning (listening) exercises.

Diolch!

1 Like

@claire-watkins - the membership fee is to have access to the website and learning material, so not strictly linked to a specific course. It allows you to join any structured course, such as the Deep End, or to consolidate your learning with the original (old) course material, or to work through the Advanced Content. The membership fee covers everything.

The Deep End course is based on doing 2 Challenges at Level 3 per week, and that takes 3 months; however, many people find they can’t maintain that pace and prefer to do it over a longer period. It’s totally up to you.

1 Like