Do my lessons start Monday? I see there are video on sessions available already! HELP!

Hello all!

I signed up last night, sorted out SSiW account and my SLACK account. I noticed that when I go on the website earlier it says “introduction” and then “lesson 1” etc… What does this mean please? Do my lessons start on Monday? I thought I got an email on Monday with the tasks I was set to do this week? I’m just asking as I don’t want to get it wrong and miss things I am supposed to be doing lol!

I’d appreciate any help of enlightening me on this if anyone could please.

Diolch yn fawr (in advance) not sure the Welsh for in advance yet lol ;-).
Hannah x

2 Likes

Hi Hannah.
I’m sure someone will explain soon.
I did the standard course (not the 6 month one) but I imagine that a similar pattern follows.
Anyway, the Intro is an audio/podacast just telling you about the course and how to get the best out of it. I hope that this helps without me steering you in the wrong direction.

1 Like

Thank you John. I’m sure I read on the welcome email that I would get an email on Monday with the set tasks to do but due to me seeing the lessons listed at the bottom I got confused lol. Thank you for replying, your help is much appreciated x

1 Like

Hello Hannah, I am on the six month course too. You will get an e mail on Monday with challenges 1 and 2 of the new course plus some other tasks to do and the same pattern will follow each week. It’s good you’re exploring everything in advance, you’ll have a head start. You can also view some of the past group video sessions on YouTube and I hope it won’t be too long before we meet up on one of the sessions. Pob lwc/good luck with your Welsh journey @hannah-7

You did, and that’s exactly what’s going to happen - the only extra worthwhile thing you can be doing now is jumping into the community here and over on Slack, and that’s what you’re doing - so you’re getting it all perfectly right so far… :slight_smile: :star2:

Thank you @Tricia a @aran sorry to be a pain asking so many questions, I just didn’t want to not be doing something I should be doing so thought it was best to ask lol! Thank you for your replies both of you, I really appreciate it :-). Diolch yn fawr iawn! x

3 Likes

The people who ask the mos questions always do brilliantly (and help all the other people with the same questions who were too shy to ask!) :star: :star2:

1 Like

Thank you Aran! I’m really looking forward to getting started :slight_smile: x

2 Likes