Doing both levels in 2 days

Sunday it is - in the late afternoon or early evening would be best for me.

1 Like

Gaby says Friday is fine with him… I’ll email you each other’s addresses… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch @Deborah-SSi! I’m free all day, so late afternoon/early evening is fine by me :slight_smile:

A diolch @aran! Edych ymlaen! Hopefully I’ll actually be able to speak :smile:

I keep wanting to prepare for the Skype(s) by going through some Spanish sentences in my head but then realise I don’t actually speak any Spanish yet :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

OK. My visitor is staying until Sunday, so once I know what her plans are for heading home, I"ll let you know what time would suit.

2 Likes

Aaa, it’s tomorrow! Bit nervous, but also very excited…

2 Likes

Pob lwc! Buena suerte! :star: :star2:

1 Like

Pob Lwc. I hope everything is going well.

2 Likes

Me, too, but it obviously works! I’ve been Skyping with Milla in Welsh for a few months now and had no idea she’d been learning for such a short time. I never thought to ask, because she was so good that I just assumed she’d been learning for years!

@Novem - you’re a star!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m at challenge 21 and my mind is melting. I’m having a break :confounded:

4 Likes

By 4 o’clock?! That’s stunning!..:slight_smile:

1 Like

Different time zones :smile:

(23 next!!)

1 Like

Still absolutely brilliant… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aaand I’m done! I’ll go make some orange juice (I deserve it) and then come back to write a bit more… (But not a lot, I feel dead :smile:)

1 Like

Okay, so, I’m actually not that tired. I feel like I’ve drunk 5 cups of coffee at once (despite not drinking any since Monday)… But at the same time I’m very tired, sort of in the background, and have a headache, and feel like I haven’t learned anything.

I don’t know how to describe this :smile: anyway…

I think the stats were very good. I counted “almosts” as corrects, so when I couldn’t finish a sentence and/or made a mistake.

Level 1

Challenge 1 - 94%
Challenge 10 - 92%
Challenge 20 - 83%
Challenge 25 - 77%

For some reason I could never say “Sorry, I didn’t understand”. That’s a bit scary :blush:

4 Likes

:scream:

Ah, yes, that ‘feel like nothing has been learnt’ feeling… how I love it…:wink:

Those stats are stunning, Milla. We’re going to have to get you in an imaging machine one of these days!

Can’t wait to see the chat with Gaby… :star: :star2:

2 Likes

I’m about to start 21… Wondering whether I’ve accidentally skipped a few lessons or something - it’s only 4 o’clock :flushed:

Well, since it seems I’ll have some time before the chat… what should I do? Not think about Spanish, do listening exercises, listen to Spanish music, watch Spanish YouTube videos, redo some lessons or something else?

This this this this this… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only that for hours or should I do something else too?

(please don’t say I should listen to only chipmunks for hours)

Okay! Maybe 30 minutes of chipmunks, and then 30 minutes of making up your own sentences out loud?

1 Like

Phew, diolch :sweat_smile:

1 Like