East Coast Time Zone Meetup Beginning

@johnowen @sasha-lathrop @matt-oliver @markevans @zrtemp

Mae ddrwg gen i, Pawb. I must cancel tonight’s meeting as I have an unexpected family event to deal with that will take most of the evening. We’ll continue next week. I will miss tonight as it’s a lot of fun for me.

I apologize for getting this out so late, but this just happened.

1 Like

@delawarejones I’m sorry to hear this; I hope everything is okay. I’ll look forward to talking with everyone next week. Same topic?

1 Like

Sorry you’ve got stuff to deal with, Court - thinking of you, and hoping it’s smoother waters soon… :heart:

Sorry to hear! I hope all is well soon. Looking forward to the next conversation.

@jennifer-thomas-mend @violetsnow @Allison @Abbey @laurawydapszeniczny @sarah-17 @Bobi @matt-oliver @KellyMoore @rdavidclark

Helo, Pawb

Thank you all for your well wishes. I do appreciate them and I apologize for not replying sooner but my Wife is having a health issue flareup and it consumes my nights. Unfortunately I won’t be able to host tomorrow night, and I miss our weekly chats. Family first, though.

If someone wishes to host tomorrow night, I would be happy to show how easy it is to host OR I can open the program but not participate if no one is able to host in my absence.

1 Like

Helo, Pawb

Thank you all for your well wishes. I do appreciate them and I apologize for not replying sooner but my Wife is having a health issue flareup and it consumes my nights. Unfortunately I won’t be able to host tomorrow night, and I miss our weekly chats. Family first, though.

If someone wishes to host tomorrow night, I would be happy to show how easy it is to host OR I can open the program but not participate if no one is able to host in my absence.

1 Like

Hi Court. I understand family first and I hope all is well in your family soon and I will be thinking of you! :slightly_smiling_face:

This week I have family in town and a parent teacher conference tonight so I cannot make it. However, if you need a backup I am willing to host any other week. I think it might be good to have a few people who can jump in as needed because you should not have to carry the moderation each week. I think we all love what you have built and we should be able to give hosting a go once in a while.

Please do take care and know we are all thinking about you and your family.

3 Likes

Very sorry to hear your wife is having a tough time, Court - do please pass on our warmest wishes.

3 Likes

@aran

Thank you both for your well wishes. I’ll pass them along and undoubtedly it will give her a smile. Thank you!

It would be great if you could as well as others volunteer to be a back up host…just in case. We have a good momentum and I don’t want to see it go away. I like what this group is doing and growing!

2 Likes

@delawarejones My best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery. You are right that family comes first.

I don’t think I can be backup host tonight - I’m about to go out the door and won’t be back with enough time to be “trained” for tonight. But maybe it’s something I could help out with in the future.

1 Like

@jennifer-thomas-mend @violetsnow @Allison @Abbey @laurawydapszeniczny @sarah-17 @Bobi @matt-oliver @KellyMoore @rdavidclark

I wanted to confirm, no session tonight. Sorry everyone. I will work to develop alternative solutions as I don’t want to lose the momentum we have gained. This is a great group!

1 Like

I wanted to confirm, no session tonight. Sorry everyone. I will work to develop alternative solutions as I don’t want to lose the momentum we have gained. This is a great group!

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear that your wife is having health problems. I hope she is feeling better again soon. Take good care of both of you, and I look forward to joining in the group when she’s well again. :sunflower:

1 Like

Helo, Pawb!

Thank you to everyone giving well wishes for my Wife. She appreciated them and is in fact, feeling better. This is her second good day in a row. I’m hoping this will be the last Thursday I need to cancel.

What I would like to do, if there is interest, is to have a meet up this Saturday, February 16 at 10AM in the morning. Would anyone be interested? I miss speaking Welsh with you all. If so, topic would be, share a winter memory, something fun, interesting, outrageous, scary…anything.

1 Like

Helo, Pawb!

Thank you to everyone giving well wishes for my Wife. She appreciated them and is in fact, feeling better. This is her second good day in a row. I’m hoping this will be the last Thursday I need to cancel.

What I would like to do, if there is interest, is to have a meet up this Saturday, February 16 at 10AM in the morning. Would anyone be interested? I miss speaking Welsh with you all. If so, topic would be, share a winter memory, something fun, interesting, outrageous, scary…anything.

1 Like

Really glad to hear that your wife is feeling better! She’s had a long haul. I’d be interested in a Saturday morning Welsh chat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So glad to hear your wife is better! I believe Saturday at 10:00 is good for me as well. It will be great to talk with everyone.

2 Likes

Delighted to hear that… :heart:

1 Like

So good to hear your wife is doing better and that you want to have a call! I will clear my schedule for Sat morning.

2 Likes

We did meet this Saturday morning and enjoyed a late morning chat. We spoke about our interesting activities and especially which Welsh programs we enjoy. Seems ‘Y Gwyll’, ‘Un Bore Mercher’, ‘Primodas Pum Mil’ and ‘35 diwrnod’ are very popular. We also shared our favorite dictionary apps, ‘GPC’ and ‘Ap Geriodion.’

I missed speaking with the group over the past couple of weeks and it was good to speak ‘yn y Cymraeg, eta!’

2 Likes