East Coast Time Zone Meetup Beginning

@johnowen @sasha-lathrop @matt-oliver @markevans @zrtemp

We did meet this Saturday morning and enjoyed a late morning chat. We spoke about our interesting activities and especially which Welsh programs we enjoy. Seems ‘Y Gwyll’, ‘Un Bore Mercher’, ‘Primodas Pum Mil’ and ‘35 diwrnod’ are very popular. We also shared our favorite dictionary apps, ‘GPC’ and ‘Ap Geriodion.’

I missed speaking with the group over the past couple of weeks and it was good to speak ‘yn y Cymraeg, eta!’

1 Like

It was fun - thanks for hosting! Hope I didn’t talk too much!

(For some reason I’m never in the list of folks you tag - probably because I was AWOL so much in Dec/Jan. No matter, I’m on the forum every day anyway :blush: )

2 Likes

Thank you for the alternative time. It made for a great morning!! Coffee and Welsh chat in the morning, what could be better than that!

2 Likes

That will have to be corrected! I’ve fired my accountant, PR person, manager, masseuse, dog walker and chauffeur over that mistake. It will not happen again. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

As long as you didn’t fire yourself! :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

As long as you didn’t fire yourself! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Well, I didn’t do that, but I’m really concerned the others will release “tell-all” books.

1 Like

@jennifer-thomas-mend @violetsnow @Allison @Abbey @laurawydapszeniczny @sarah-17 @Bobi @matt-oliver @KellyMoore @rdavidclark

Noswaith, Pawb! It’s time to have a meet-up Thursday at 7PM, and let’s discuss a fun winter memory. And yes, I truly believe those who live in Florida secretly wish it would snow for 1 day and then disappear so there is the fun without the lingering hassle. :smiley:

See you all Thursday night!

1 Like

@AnnaC @johnowen @sasha-lathrop @matt-oliver @markevans @zrtemp

Noswaith, Pawb! It’s time to have a meet-up Thursday at 7PM, and let’s discuss a fun winter memory. And yes, I truly believe those who live in Florida secretly wish it would snow for 1 day and then disappear so there is the fun without the lingering hassle. :smiley:

See you all Thursday night!

2 Likes

Actually, after the humid, sticky 87 degree days we just had - yes! I say, “let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!”
See you on Thursday!

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not going to make it tonight, I’m having dinner at my mum’s and won’t be home in time. See you next week!

1 Like

I’m afraid I need to miss out on tonight. Have fun everyone! Cael hwyl!

1 Like

Diolch, Abbey. Oeddwn ni’n llawr o hwyl nos hwn! We had a lot of fun this night! We learned there is a super-athlete amongst us who can run 100 miles in 22 hours! Another who experienced an unexpected 360 turn on an icy bridge. And, in absolute contrast, someone who enjoys brilliant sunsets! We also welcomed a new member. Croeso, Katie! Hope to see you again next week.

@jennifer-thomas-mend @violetsnow @Allison @laurawydapszeniczny @sarah-17 @Bobi @matt-oliver @KellyMoore @rdavidclark

3 Likes

Oeddwn ni’n llawr o hwyl nos hwn! We had a lot of fun this night! We learned there is a super-athlete amongst us who can run 100 miles in 22 hours! Another who experienced an unexpected 360 turn on an icy bridge. And, in absolute contrast, someone who enjoys brilliant sunsets! We also welcomed a new member. Croeso, Katie! Hope to see you again next week.

2 Likes

thanks! it was nice to meet you all, and join in. see you again soon!

1 Like

@jennifer-thomas-mend @violetsnow @Allison @laurawydapszeniczny @sarah-17 @Bobi @matt-oliver @KellyMoore @rdavidclark

Noswaith da, Pawb!

I really enjoy speaking Cymraeg with everyone on Thursdays. With a suggestion from last week’s meeting, our topic will be, “Why are you learning Cymraeg?”

Wela i chi i gyd ddydd lau! See you all on Thursday!

1 Like

@AnnaC @johnowen @sasha-lathrop @matt-oliver @markevans @zrtemp @katie-13

Noswaith da, Pawb!

I really enjoy speaking Cymraeg with everyone on Thursdays. With a suggestion from last week’s meeting, our topic will be, “Why are you learning Cymraeg?”

3 Likes

whats our topic this week

@AnnaC @johnowen @sasha-lathrop @matt-oliver @markevans @zrtemp @katie-13

Thank you, Mark for the nudge :+1:t3:

In honor of St. David’s Day (Gwyl Sant Dewi) let’s tell a story occurring on a holiday, either Welsh or American. Yup, I consider Halloween and St. Patrick’s day to be holidays. I do remember AnnaC and Kelly will not be able to attend this week.

2 Likes

Thank you, Mark for the nudge :+1:t3:

In honor of St. David’s Day (Gwyl Sant Dewi) let’s tell a story occurring on a holiday, either Welsh or American. Yup, I consider Halloween and St. Patrick’s day to be holidays. I do remember AnnaC and Kelly will not be able to attend this week.

1 Like

I look forward to being able to participate again one of these days—alas, not this week. Concert season is so busy with rehearsals and performances and they keep getting in the way! Enjoy, everyone!

1 Like