East Coast Time Zone Meetup Beginning

Diolch, David
Well i ti ddim stopia siarad Cymraeg :grinning:
(You better not stop speaking Welsh)

Good luck, and study hard!

1 Like

Best of luck with your studies! I know I’ve been completely absent lately, because life is extremely busy right now, but I look forward to joining back in when you are ready. Have a great summer - study hard, but don’t forget to have some fun! :slight_smile:

If any of you want to keep chatting in Welsh, make sure you’ve joined the Welsh Speaking Practice Slack group. There is a channel there called #the-americas especially for you to find others in your time zones to chat with.

If you’re not a member, send an email to admin@saysomethingin.com with WSP as the subject and we’ll send you an invitation. If you’re in contact with any Welsh societies over there, let them know about the WSP. The more people that join it, the more chance of just popping in and finding someone to chat with.

Thanks, Dee. Yes, I am a member.

1 Like

Prynhawd da! Is this group still going?

Just a quick note to let all SSiW meet-up group organisers and coordinators, know that I have taken responsibility for the weekly email over from Deborah. So if you have any updated information about the group you’re responsible for, please let me know and I’ll ensure the correct info goes in the email. Diolch! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There has not been any communication since the middle of last year so I believe we are no longer active. If others in the group are like me, we have moved on to other methods of communication.
Diolch am ofyn!

Thank you for the update! :slight_smile:

I am very interested in a US East Coast on line meet up. Dw i newydd dechrau dysgu Cymraeg, ond dw in mwy n hau hi! (I think thats right?) So count me in.

1 Like

Kelly where do you live? Western New England are about to start a Skype (?) group, weekly

1 Like

Hi Susan…Im in north central Vermont. I have never used Skype…I’ll have to look into it.

1 Like

Our email isWelshWNE@gmail.com
Have we chatted before?
Email me and I can add you to our skype group if you’d like

1 Like