Eisteddfod SSiW Party - Which Evening Please?

Please follow the link below to the Doodle poll I’ve created and chose which evening during the Eisteddfod week you would prefer to have the SSiW Party.

http://doodle.com/hf5e26694brmpknu

Diolch yn fawr iawn!

1 Like

Just edited the poll to allow participants to choose more than one option. :slight_smile:

Ydy’n rhy hwyr i gael hwn yn yr ebost wythnosol @Deborah-SSi? X

Thanks to everyone who’s participated so far! Just one amendment, Iestyn is unable to attend on the first Saturday as he will be finishing up with Bootcamp. So just to be fair to him I’m going to remove that choice as it would be a real shame for him to miss it. Diolch! XxxX

Where will the party be, Catrin?

Location will be confirmed next week Joan. It will definitely be in the vicinity of the Eisteddfod, if not on the Maes itself. We’ve had unforseen complications with our original idea of having it on the Maes. But now have a solid plan B. I’m just waiting for further information from the venue before confirming. XXX

We also need a definite date before confirming. X

I can’t vote for my favourite date until all the gig listings have been confirmed :wink:

I shall be at the Eisteddfod and would like to attend the party - when can I book a ticket for this?

Just waiting for @aran to finish setting up the booking page and we’ll be away! Watch this space!