FINAL RESULTS: the Great SSiW Giveaway Leaderboard

If Aran knows how to maintain marital harmony, that should read “Aran AND CATRIN LLIAR, WHO HAS BEEN WORKING SO HARD ON THE PARTY, get wine.” I’m sure the omission was just a typo. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

ARAN. GETS. WINE.

[It’s a rare enough thing for me to establish wine ownership in this house, I’m telling you. Not letting this chance slip… :wink: ]

1 Like

LAST. and breath. DAYYY!

:heart:

2 Likes

You’ll miss it all come the stroke of midnight! Now come on, gives us a gritted smile and get that bottle opened!

2 Likes

How’s the leaderboard looking today?

1 Like

I sincerely doubt it will be updated today. Party time, remember? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is looking BUSY…!

It’s going to take me a good hour or two to do the final update - and there has been a lot of movement all over the place, so it’s hard to say right now how it’s all going to shake out…

I’ve got the beginning of the Bootcamp tomorrow morning, but if I get a chance at all I’ll have my first shot at the final results table tomorrow afternoon… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And breathe

Llongyfarchiadau mawr, everyone! And diolch o waelod calon… :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

Impressive! :open_mouth:

And look, now Catrin is going to invite you to dinner too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I like that she has no choice… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gwych. Llongyfarchiadau pawb, a Diolch SSiW :slight_smile: Wow!!

2 Likes

Arbennig,
Ardderchog,
and Arbsolutely Amazing!

Well done everyone!

3 Likes

Um… Is it cheeky to ask if anything ever came of this? :sheepish look:

Not cheeky at all - processed bits here and there but have been struggling for time - it’s the biggest single item on my post-summer-insanity to-do list… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m Cai and I’m taking over because Aran, as you might have noticed, is a bit busy. He says he’s sorry.

I’ve been compiling a list of addresses to send the CDs out, and we’re missing quite a few people on there. If you are anywhere on the leaderboard, please let us know your address so we can send you your CD. Unless you’ve done that already. (I can check for you if you’re not sure :slight_smile:)

You can also PM me (@Novem) directly. That would be easier for me, although I understand if you’d rather send the info by email. I’ll start tracking everyone down soon (actually soon, not Aran soon) but if you hadn’t put your name down on the original info thread I probably won’t find you, so you really need to contact us :smile:

5 Likes

What’s the word in Welsh for ‘not Aran soon’?

4 Likes

At a (made up) guess, I’d go for “nid toc Aranaidd” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Okay! So, I’ve now sent a private message to everyone I can find (I was slowed down by the forum’s new post limit :laughing:), and I’ve had quite a few of you get back to me which is great. But we’re still missing loads.

Someone might have put your name down even if you didn’t post your name in the original thread or knowingly take part which means there’s a free Welsh CD waiting for you! Just check the leaderboard and if your name is on there, let us know your address and we’ll send it to you :sunny:

2 Likes

I can’t find the leader board to check.
:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh, it’s the original post, at the very top of this thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes