Format of skype practice

Well, I tried to join but the Skype gods weren’t on my side again (happened last time I tried too) - dunno what’s going on there. Hope it was a good one.

Don’t know if you’re planning a call next week but, even if I sort out the Skype problem, I won’t be able to make it, as I’ll be suffering that hideous form of modern torture known as the “work away day” during the day and will doubtless rush to the nearest pub straight after.

Hopefully be able to join you some time soon!

Hwyl am y tro…

1 Like

Yes. I hope that too. I’ve tried so hard to get you into the conversation but things really just didn’t want to work out. We weren’t on long either but it was about half an hour or so long conversation for just a bit of practice and exsercise our tongues not to get rusty. :slight_smile:

Tan y tro nesaf then. :slight_smile:

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

1 Like

My need to take antibiotics for a gum infection is at odds with my breathing problems and talking in any language is not easy for the next few days! Lwc dda @PeterG heno! Maybe see you next week!

1 Like

I called at 20:00 UK time but there was no one to answer so I went off.

I’m sorry I didn’t anoounce my aim to call earlier on here but I wasn’t sure even myself if I’d manage to get on Skype on time or not.

So, maybe next time or when John announces the next Skype practice.

Until then

Hwyl!

2 Likes

Sori i glywed hynny, @tatjana. Good on you for trying!

Diolch, @henddraig. Hope you’re feeling better now!

2 Likes

Just to let you know that today I won’t be running any speaking session on Skype. Unfortunatelly I had other occupations and am not particularly in the mood to speak today. I don’t want to spoil the fun.

Diolch.

2 Likes

I have a new hub/router and the latest super fast broad band,
great when it’s working (but it takes five minute rests without notice).
Not good for skype!!!
cheers J.P.

Ah … so superfast broadband is too fast to be sustainable … not good :slight_smile:

Hope it stabilizes soon. I miss your presence here and on Skype. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree with @tatjana!

2 Likes

I will be on at 9 pm (8 pm UK time) if someone will be there. If not it doesn’t matter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be a bit late, about 15 minutes. I’ll call when I come on if anyone answers. If not OK. :slight_smile:

Ssorry! Health not too,good and a bit busy too.