Free(ish) Bootcamp - after the 10th birthday party - who's coming?

I have accomodation booked already for Friday, saturday and sunday but would like accomodation for the rest of the week if possible. Also meals out. Diolch.

3 Likes

Hi Aran and all

Put me down for Monday to Friday 3rd to 7th June including the two meals. Accommodation is already booked. Look forward to it!

Cheers

Bob

2 Likes

I already have said elsewhere that I wanted to come so you may already have my name, but here I am making it official. I will not have transport, coming from Canada so would like close accommodation please. Was planning to stay in the hotel at the Galeri but have not booked yet, so accommodation for the weekend and the week would be even better please.

And all meals please.
Diolch
EsmƩ

2 Likes

Please put me down for the week and any meals out etc.
I will not need accommodation .

1 Like

Hi @aran this is EsmƩ again. I just decided to splurge and stay at the Black Boy Inn for the weekend, so letting you know that I will only be looking for accommodation for the Bootcamp please.

2 Likes

Can I join in with the activities and some of the meals? As Iā€™m local no need for accommodation!

2 Likes

More than welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just to say, I have now booked accommodation for the whole week, so no need to find that for me, but yes to any activities and meals out etc!

2 Likes

Hi @aran, just wanted to let you know that Iā€™ve now got accommodation for the week (thanks to @peterallen) as do Peter, @mintonman, and @gruntius, so no need to book accommodation for us. Meals, activities and nights out still very much wanted, please!

4 Likes

Awesome - thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes it will be. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @aran Just wanting to check if thereā€™s anything further about our accommodation for the bwtcampā€“any word yet please? Iā€™m coming from Canada and just want to make sure Iā€™m not homeless. :slight_smile: LOL otherwise Iā€™ll start looking on Air B&B.

2 Likes

You definitely wonā€™t be homeless - sorry, Iā€™ve been a bit drowned with other stuff, but Iā€™ll be at work on this before the end of the month (conscious as I say it that now means next week, argh, but I will!)ā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awww thank you very much @aranā€“just wanted reassurance while Iā€™m arranging my travel plans. Iā€™m looking forward to it! Yes as one of the SSiW phrases say, time flies by doesnā€™t it?! Diolch yn fawr iawn.

1 Like

FAR too quickly! :scream:

1 Like

Ooops, missed this thread. Iā€™m local so donā€™t need accommodation for the freeish Bootcamp but meals and activities please.

Okay folks - think Iā€™ve caught everyone who still wants accommodation - youā€™ll have had an emil from me if youā€™re on the list - if you havenā€™t had an email from me and are in this thread as wanting accommodation, please PM me sort of pretty much immediatelyā€¦ :wink:

Now, those meals outā€¦ @gruntius, could you do a head-count for me, based on this thread, for the two different nights? If you get the chance - it would be a huge helpā€¦ :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Iā€™m up for meals out, but Iā€™m leaving on the Wednesday morning.

1 Like

Ok, I lied. I count 22 for meals these are:
@lornarhodes
@Bob
@Isata
@Novem
@Tricia (? friday)
@naomi
@KateM
@mintonman
@gruntius (me but this is for counting :grinning: )
@lynneedwards

Please let us know if your name is here incorrectly. No need to confirm otherwise. :+1:

More ā€¦

1 Like

@Bobi
@cathy-howe
@Gog
@Hendrik
@Lea
@sharonmonks
@bobturner
@EsmBoone
@Richard636363
@chrome_angel

Please let us know if your name is here incorrectly. No need to confirm otherwise. :+1:

More ā€¦

1 Like