Free(ish) Bootcamp - after the 10th birthday party - who's coming?

@Rohini
@margaretnock
Please let us know if your name is here incorrectly. No need to confirm otherwise. :+1:

@peterallen you entered for accommodation but never mentioned meals. Could you confirm please? :grinning:

1 Like

Meals out whenever possible for me.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had a message to say that @naomi canā€™t make it anymore unfortunately. Sorry to hear that Naomi, I hope everything is ok with you.

That brings the count back to 22.

I can no longer be there unfortunately

1 Like

Iā€™m definitely still up for this, but could do with an idea of the schedule as Iā€™m local Iā€™ll be at work during the day and one of the days potentially may be in Carmarthen working! Do you have any sort of timetable? Thanks :slight_smile:

ps so just to clarify, evenings only, no accommodation needed :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to the weekend but unfortunately I canā€™t stay on longer so I wonā€™t be able to come to the meals.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know Sharon, thatā€™s a shame.

latest count of 21 Aran.

1 Like

Awesome work there @gruntius - diolch o galon! :heart:

So Wednesday and Friday evening meals out for a party of 22 (EsmĆ© isnā€™t on the forum much)ā€¦ I may be passing this stage of the journey over to Catrin, whoā€™s super good at this sort of stuff and has some firm opinions about good places to eatā€¦ :wink:

I think the best approach would be for us to have a Team Bootcamp breakfast on the Sunday morning(ish) - or maybe kind of brunch - maybe aim to descend on the Galeri at about 11ish?

And then we can figure out a range of ways to make good things happen at shared times and places, on a flash mob kind of basisā€¦

Does everyone have WhatsApp? Thereā€™s pretty good 4g coverage in Caernarfon generally, so that might be the easiest way to make sure that everyoneā€™s in touch, and to allow for mini/alternative flash mob/ideas/etcā€¦ and for me and Catrin to make sure everyone knows when weā€™re around, so that you can avoid/come chat/according to tasteā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

My week is a little shorter tham most, Iā€™m coming home with Trace on Sunday then heading back later after seeing the kids for a couple of hours and Iā€™ll be leaving after dinner/early afternoon on Friday (Lowriā€™s bā€™day on Saturday) so one less for Friday evening just to confuse you.

1 Like

No. Can. Process.

Iā€™ll just tell the restaurant you were a no show, and give them your address for the bill. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d rather that than face an angry wife and a disappointed daughter. :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Yes. Paying for a meal out for 21 people at least leaves you technically still alive. :heart:

1 Like

By the way, you do know thatā€™s 21 plus you and yours, right? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sorry @gruntius, I hope Iā€™m not counted in on Wednesday or Friday nights as Iā€™m leaving for London on the Wednesday bus from Bangor. Parents, children and sister in law to see.

1 Like

Of course, you did say. Thanks. Itā€™s me that canā€™t count.

Shall we say more than 10 and less than 30 from now on. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

yes iā€™ve got whatsapp, good idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, I have Whatsapp.
(Iā€™m not sure my phone can handle 4g though, it might shake so hard the nuts and bolts come looseā€¦)

1 Like

I have WhatsApp, too. Looking forward shwd gymaint!

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™ve got whatapp.

The phoneā€™s nuts and bolts, or yours? :thinking: