Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** šŸ”µ (Awarded Mondays)

Gosh how very strange! I wonder whatā€™s happened there? Iā€™ll pop over to check the techy side in just a bit to see why. Sorry for the confusion and delay!

Just a reminder to all working their way through the WSP challenges and awaiting badges. Because of having the kids home from school, Iā€™m currently only able to work on awarding badges about twice a week at most. So sorry for any delays and thank you all for your patience. :slight_smile:

aha, originally posted the answer to the question as a reply to the questionā€¦ posting in the correct place this time hopefully :slight_smile:

Hi Chris - Iā€™ve had a go at replying! :slight_smile:

Llongyfarchiadau @leith-drapes, @kathryn-freeman and @barbara-hall you are now BLUE! :smiley:

I seem to be stuck on pink despite posting (well I thought I had) my 10 sentences and my question.

I can see you have a green bubble on your avatar Jacqueline, so that means your question has been seen and the green badge gained :slight_smile:

Hi @jacqueline-gresham you are definitely displaying a green badge. :smiley: I double checked all records this morning and checked the ā€˜green badge groupā€™ listings and youā€™re definitely in there. :wink:

Hereā€™s a screenshot ffrom my phone of this thread. :wink:

Thanks!!

Thank you!

1 Like

Tiā€™n siarad hiā€™n dda iawn!

Many apologies dear friends, but I wonā€™t be rewarding badges this week. Donā€™t worry though, itā€™s not you, itā€™s me. :wink:

Weā€™ve had an epic week here at the Jones household and for the first time since lockdown, Iā€™ve failed to put sufficient time to one side, in order to sit down and reward you with your coloured badges.

Donā€™t worry, though, I will be here on Monday rewarding each and every one of you with your badges.

You have all worked so very hard on your Speaking Practice tasks and continue to do so with so much gusto, so thank you.

Congratulations to all of you for getting this far and all the best with the next task.

Badges coming on Monday!!! :smiley:

Congratulations @jacqueline-gresham you are now BLUE!!! :smiley:

Diolch yn fawr iawn.

I am not sure if Iā€™ve got muddled up here, but I think itā€™s right?

Ffabulous Lydia! You are now BLUE! :smiley: