Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** šŸ”µ (Awarded Mondays)

Exceptional work @morgan1009 and @bronwen-4! You now have your blue badges! :smiley:

Hi Aran Iā€™ve no idea how to post a question :weary:

Diolch yn fawr iawn Catrinā€¦Dw iā€™n hapus iawn :grinning:

Answer to Robā€™s questionā€¦

Hi Catrina Iā€™m at Lesson 20 Level 1 and I canā€™t make head or tail out of how to use the forum and Soundcloud to ask my question :weary:

Hi Pam!

Hereā€™s an explanation of how to work your way through the Speaking Practice tasks, I really hope it helps to guide you through the stages.

Youā€™ve seen a coloured tag on someoneā€™s post, and youā€™re wondering what itā€™s all aboutā€¦

So hereā€™s the dealā€¦

You have to start with PINK.

If they have a PINK badge, itā€™s because theyā€™ve said out loud a set of sentences they made up for themselves from a collection of prompt words - details here:

The ā€˜5 Minutesā€™ Test Going Pink :white_flower:

Once you have PINK, you can move up to RED.

If they have a RED badge, itā€™s because they then recorded those sentences in Welsh on SoundCloud, and then posted a link to it in the relevant thread on the forum - details here:

The ā€˜5 Minutesā€™ Test - SoundCloud ā€˜Sentencesā€™ recording Pink to Red :red_circle:

Once you have RED, you can push on to GREEN.

If they have a GREEN badge, itā€™s because they posted a QUESTION in Welsh on SoundCloud, and then posted a link to it in the relevant thread on the forum - details here:

Going GREEN - SoundCloud ā€˜Questionā€™ recording Red to Green :sparkle:

Once you have GREEN, you can step up to BLUE.

And if they have a BLUE badge, itā€™s because theyā€™ve ANSWERED someone elseā€™s question (from the Going Green thread) in Welsh, on SoundCloud, and then posted a link to it in the relevant thread on the forum - details here:

Going BLUE - SoundCloud ā€˜Answerā€™ recording Green to Blue :large_blue_circle:

Please donā€™t post your recordings in this thread or post them in new threads as it can become confusing and difficult to keep track of progress - diolch. :slight_smile:

And beyond thisā€¦?

Youā€™ll find out before too longā€¦ :slight_smile:

Hi Pam, Iā€™m sorry youā€™re having problems finding your way around the forum. It may take a little while to get used to the layout and how to get to where you want to. But once youā€™ve spent a little time exploring, youā€™ll find it quite user friendly and youā€™ll be familiar with how to find what youā€™re looking for and how to post in no time.

If you have a look at my post above this one, youā€™ll find a description (including links) of how to get to grips with working your way through the Speaking Practice challenges. I hope it helps, but please let us know if you have any further problems. Youā€™ll find the forum friendly and helpful. :smiley:

Llongyfarchiadau, you are now BLUE! :smiley:

Answer to Kate Strudwickā€™s question. Hoffen i beint o gwrw, Kate!

Answer to Leanneā€™s question. Diolch Leane

reply to Leane @CatrinLliarJones

Hereā€™s the answer to my question. Can get it to record using new sound recording link in email but once recorded I canā€™t find it to paste here so done old way using sound cloud sorry.

1 Like

1 Like

Bore da!

Sorry that no badges were awarded yesterday - it was Bank Holiday here in the UK. Your new Speaking Practice badges are on their way today! :smiley:

Absolutely superb efforts - llongyfarchiadau! You now have your BLUE badges! :smiley:

@alix-hill
@huw-evans-2
@AndrewR
@john-griffin

1 Like

Thank you, Diolch yn fawr

Diolch :grinning:. Does it take a while to change as weā€™re still green?

Huw

Answering questions from Huw-Evans (O le wyt tiā€™n dod?)

Arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh! No idea what went wrong there?!

Sorry, will check in the morningā€¦ probably a glitch in the matrixā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

my reply to Jonny Campbellā€™s question https://soundcloud.com/user-174894251/200905_001a/s-wIpSsP2xwIG

1 Like