SSi Forum

Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** 🔵 (Awarded Mondays)

Fabulous efforts @Susanne, @sarah-latheron, @billy-hughes! You now have your BLUE badges! :smiley:

Answering @natashaknowles (I think…)

Here is my answer to Mark_51’s question.

Answer to Coralie’s question from May 2018: “O ble wyt ti’n dod yn wreiddiol?”

Here’s my answer to Mark Barry’s question.

Here’s my answer to Laura Davies’ question:

I know I’m still red but I have asked a question which I hope will give me a green. I hope I’m in order going for blue now.

Here’s my recoding. Not a specific answer to a question, but what I wanted to say!

Alan’s recording.

Here’s my answer to peter’s question

Dyma fy ateb i cwestiwn Lynsey, gobeithio…https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/771/6min_21_answer.mp3

Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** :sparkle: (Awarded Mondays)

And here’s my answer: https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/793/6min_21_answer.mp3

From Anne, on Level 1/Challenge 20

Shwmae. I’m not sure if I’ve been given a green badge yet but I’m aiming for blue. I posted a question last week. This is my answer to the question to Susan Duncan Jones who responded to my question. Hope it makes sense ! Lynsey

Dyma fy ateb.
Cofion gynnes,
Lynsey Normanton Davies

Da iawn @lynsey-normanton-dav… wonderful pronunciation in a lovely southern accent!

Rich :slight_smile:

Diolch am dy ateb Lynsey, gwych, hwyl Sarah

Diolch Rich : )

Bore da and Blwyddyn Newydd Dda / Happy New Year to all of you!

Sorry for the delay in awarding badges over the Christmas and New Year period. We are now back in the office and looking forward to seeing you progress through the course and Speaking Practice Tasks.

Well done for all of you gaining your BLUE badges this morning - brilliant answers! :slight_smile:

@helen-50
@Drew
@Anne-D
@clivegeraintwaters
@brian-gregory
@alan-jones-4
@TaraDew
@sarah-duncan-jones
@lynsey-normanton-dav

Shwmae! Here’s my answer to @jane-holland 's question (week 19) “O ble wyt t’in dod?”

Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** :sparkle: (Awarded Mondays)

Great work @jo-marshall and @jane-holland! You have your BLUE badges! Llongyfarchiadau! :slight_smile:

Reply to @jane-bowe’s question!