Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** šŸ”µ (Awarded Mondays)

Fabulous efforts @Susanne, @sarah-latheron, @billy-hughes! You now have your BLUE badges! :smiley:

Answering @natashaknowles (I thinkā€¦)

Here is my answer to Mark_51ā€™s question.

Answer to Coralieā€™s question from May 2018: ā€œO ble wyt tiā€™n dod yn wreiddiol?ā€

Hereā€™s my answer to Mark Barryā€™s question.

1 Like

Hereā€™s my answer to Laura Daviesā€™ question:

I know Iā€™m still red but I have asked a question which I hope will give me a green. I hope Iā€™m in order going for blue now.

1 Like

Hereā€™s my recoding. Not a specific answer to a question, but what I wanted to say!

Alanā€™s recording.

Hereā€™s my answer to peterā€™s question

Dyma fy ateb i cwestiwn Lynsey, gobeithioā€¦https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/771/6min_21_answer.mp3

And hereā€™s my answer: https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/793/6min_21_answer.mp3

From Anne, on Level 1/Challenge 20

Shwmae. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ve been given a green badge yet but Iā€™m aiming for blue. I posted a question last week. This is my answer to the question to Susan Duncan Jones who responded to my question. Hope it makes sense ! Lynsey

Dyma fy ateb.
Cofion gynnes,
Lynsey Normanton Davies

1 Like

Da iawn @lynsey-normanton-davā€¦ wonderful pronunciation in a lovely southern accent!

Rich :slight_smile:

Diolch am dy ateb Lynsey, gwych, hwyl Sarah

Diolch Rich : )

Bore da and Blwyddyn Newydd Dda / Happy New Year to all of you!

Sorry for the delay in awarding badges over the Christmas and New Year period. We are now back in the office and looking forward to seeing you progress through the course and Speaking Practice Tasks.

Well done for all of you gaining your BLUE badges this morning - brilliant answers! :slight_smile:

@helen-50
@Drew
@Anne-D
@clivegeraintwaters
@brian-gregory
@alan-jones-4
@TaraDew
@sarah-duncan-jones
@lynsey-normanton-dav

1 Like

Shwmae! Hereā€™s my answer to @jane-holland 's question (week 19) ā€œO ble wyt tā€™in dod?ā€

Great work @jo-marshall and @jane-holland! You have your BLUE badges! Llongyfarchiadau! :slight_smile:

Reply to @jane-boweā€™s question!

1 Like