Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** đŸ”” (Awarded Mondays)

HI I can record and save and copy link which goes to the clipboard. I can’t go further. I have searched and failed to find how to upload and post. Help

When you copy the link, come to the thread you want to post in, start a new post and then try pressing Ctrl V (i.e. the ctrl and the v buttons at the same time) - that should paste the link into the post.

S’mae, fingers crossed(and toes) i hope I have done this correctly. Hhttps://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/1585/6min_21_answer.mp3ere is my answer to CatJones question

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau mawr! Worked perfectly @gaynor-foulkes-taylo, da iawn :star2:

And good luck @chris-evans-4, hope to see your answer here soon - let us know if this doesn’t work for you and we’ll try to find another solution.

I answered you @Alan-Clifford :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr @Catjones,
Wnes i fwynhau,
yn fawr iawn
Ailéin

1 Like

@raquel-raya-chamorro - good job on your recording! I’m debating whether to count it as a blue badge answer :grin: If you’d like to record an answer to a question, you can find them over here, just pick one and answer it :slight_smile: Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Llongyfarchiadau @CatJones! Enjoy your last badge!

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m not very skilled with computers and I don’t know how to record my answers to the questions
can you please show me?
Thanks
Raquel

I see from your green badge that you’ve already recorded stuff, recording answers is exactly the same. You just need to find a question that someone has posted in the “red to green badge” thread, record your answer with exactly the same method you recorded your question for your green badge, then post the recording here on this thread. You can say in your post whose question you’re answering, but you don’t need to link to it or anything like that.

1 Like

I’ve answered @sabine’s question

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau @katharine-crew on your last badge! :star2: :star:

@raquel-raya-chamorro - hope Siaron’s explanation helps, let us know if you need more! Looking forward to hearing your answer :slight_smile:

To Answer Mari’s question from an hour ago.

I ateb cwestiwn Mari awr yn ol.

My answer to Michael Hughes’s question

It was meant to be a simple answer but it became complicated.

Congratulations on your last badges @anne-pilsbury (in another thread), @michael-hughes-3, @lesley-6 and @judith-loveman! :partying_face::sparkles:

Diolch yn fawr!
A

Diolch yn fawr!

Diolch yn fawr!

This is for Sean’s question https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/1703/6min_21_answer.mp3