SSi Forum

Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** 🔵 (Awarded Mondays)

I hope I have managed to post this answer to jane-gerloff ‘s question

Dw i´n trio ateb cwestiwn ClaireYoung.

Answer to the question posted by claireyoung

In answer to the question Pa mor hir wyt ti wedi bod yn dysgu?

There isn’t any sound file there, Maggie. Is this the first time you’ve tried to do a recording? I can’t see any of your earlier attempts, e.g. the 5-minute sentences or the question.
Have you tried clicking on the ? below the Recording Widget in your email? That has Help about how to do the recording and post here.

Have you had a look at this page? Speaking Practice Tasks: Info on COMPLETING, RECORDING, POSTING to gain COLOURED BADGES

Let me know if you need any more help!

Llongyfarchiadau on your last badges @susanna, @martin, @leonie-richardson and @tyler-chinnick.

You can do it @maggie-hiller! Let me know if we can do anything more to help :wink:

And @tyler-chinnick, I haven’t given you your blue badge yet either, but once you’ve posted your red badge recording and let me know, they’re all yours!

Diolch yn fawr Novem !:grinning:

Answer to Stephen Ley Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

In response to caroline-christian’s recording (27.09.2021) - ‘Beth wyt ti isio gwneud ar y penwythnos?’

In answer to caz-pindsvin

Great job everyone, gwych - llongyfarchiadau mawr! :partying_face::partying_face::blue_heart:

@Helene
@amber-3
@VictoriaLloyd