Going BLUE- week 21 'ANSWER' recording **Green to Blue badge** šŸ”µ (Awarded Mondays)

Good evening @dai-alun-hughes, please donā€™t worry about a thing, I have found your post, moved it here to the correct thread and awarded you your blue badge. Llongyfarchiadau! :slight_smile:

Listen to Answer to Josh by Rachel on #SoundCloud

Congratulations @rachel-woollam you are now blue! :smile:

1 Like

Bore da! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Just a reminder at the beginning of a new week - to obtain your blue badge, post your SoundCloud answer recording in this thread. Further details in the very first message right up at the top. :smile:

1 Like

(Thank you for motivating me to do some work during these lazy days! :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Bore da @Irina! Just found your answer recording in the archives and moved it to this thread! Llongyfarchiadau, you are now blue! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nadolig Llawen!

Bore da @Becky_Rees!

Just forund your answer recording in the archives and moved it here - Llongyfarchiadau, you are now blue! :slight_smile:

Hello,
Here is my answer to @Becky_Rees question

So, I am still confused - do I only post it here or somewhere else too?

This is perfect Lisa! Da iawn ti! :slight_smile:

You are now blue!!!

Here is my answer to you, Lizzy :slight_smile:

Hi @Ingrid.L!

Iā€™ve moved your answer recording to this thread and rewarded you your blue badge! Llongyfarchiadau! :slight_smile:

Here we are at the beginning of a new week! Best of luck to everyone getting to grips with Speaking Practice challenges this week - remember, if you are going from green to blue and recording yourself answering someone elseā€™s question, then post your recording in this thread to gain your new badge! :slight_smile:

Hi

Answer to lisa-29s question

Good morning you lovely lot!

Sorry for my absence, I was on a course all of last week with no internet connection in the evenings, so was unable to be on the forum. I shall be turning you all blue in just a moment, so well done all of you and all the best with your next challenge! :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s my answer to neil-lovageā€™s question.

Answer re: pub practice

Wow - quick off the mark and a great recording Alan! Llongyfarchiadau! :slight_smile:

Diolch yn fawr iawn! :sweat_smile:

OK - BIG challenge for my Welsh Friends on here. Itā€™s Dydd Gwyl Dewi on Sunday so it seems a good time for me to be brave and see if any of you can make head or tail of me speaking Welsh. Here I am reading a short piece I wrote myself (for homework) about the legend of Rhys and Meinir from Nant Gwrtheryn. Donā€™t be polite - I want to know if you can a) understand my pronunciation (mostly) and b) get the gist of my story !!! Ha Ha !!! I do stumble a bit but decided to record it in one ā€œtakeā€ warts and all

3 Likes