Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Going BLUE-SoundCloud ‘ANSWER’ recording Green to Blue badge:large_blue_circle: (Awarded Monday)

Simple question. 3rd attempt at uploading

Sheila Verity’question

1 Like

1 Like

Question from Jen - Currently doing Level 1

I think I’ve done this right?!

Although I think I might have missed out a challenge! How have I done that?? Who knows :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

1 Like

Hi @jen-10. I’ve moved your post here to the ‘Red to Green badge, question recording’ thread, just in case you’re having trouble finding it. The challenge you missed out was this one -

Though the challenges have been created to coincide with the courses and are a great way of supporting your learning and checking your progress, they are not compulsory. :wink:

Bore da @caryl-kelly and @sheila-4 :slight_smile: !

Just checking before I award you your badges, did you want to to do the RED badge sentences challenge first before moving on to the GREEN one?

If you’re unsure what this means, please have a look at my reply to Jen immediately above this one, then let me know what you would like to do. I’ll leave you PINK for now and check in later. Hope this helps. :wink:

Well done @ali-reeves and @mrs-s-jane-johnson, you have gone from RED to GREEN! :smiley:

Thanks. I will go back and record the others. Diolch. Caryl

2 Likes

If you fancy doing it, Caryl, then that’s absolutely fab. But remember it isn’t compulsory - I just didn’t want you to miss out on the opportunity… :wink:

All the very best with it - looking forward to hearing your contribution! :smiley:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The ‘5 Min’ Test-SoundCloud ‘SENTENCES’ recording Pink to Red badge:red_circle:(Awarded Mondays)

Hope i have done this correctly. Nia W

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Once again I am having difficulty. I have recorded my sentences and question on audio copy and copied them onto SoundCloud. What I am unable to see is how to link them to this forum link. I am down as Margaret17 and have now managed to get it on private. I have messed about so much that the recordings seem to be on a permanent loop and I really haven’t a clue what I am doing. Please can you help. Cymraeg is easy in comparison to trying to cope with apps!

1 Like

Hi @margaret-17

If you scroll down towards the end of this post, does that help?

Tiny questions with quick answers - continuing thread

Rich :slight_smile: