Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Once again I am having difficulty. I have recorded my sentences and question on audio copy and copied them onto SoundCloud. What I am unable to see is how to link them to this forum link. I am down as Margaret17 and have now managed to get it on private. I have messed about so much that the recordings seem to be on a permanent loop and I really haven’t a clue what I am doing. Please can you help. Cymraeg is easy in comparison to trying to cope with apps!

1 Like

Hi @margaret-17

If you scroll down towards the end of this post, does that help?

Tiny questions with quick answers - continuing thread

Rich :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have just finished Level 1 and am only now finding the time (and confidence) to do some of these activities. So here goes!

2 Likes

Hi Nia! :slight_smile:

Was it the going from pink badge to red badge challenge you were looking for? The one where you record yourself saying a bunch of sentences after having practiced saying them within five minutes?

Well done for graduating from RED to GREEN badges! Great questions! :slight_smile:

@jen-10
@kate-murphy
@bedlamhouse
@lyndseypeacock
@michael-edwards-1
@neil-bowen
@steve-jones
@elfed35

1 Like

So sorry you’re continuing to have problems with the recordings Margaret. Have you seen the new integrated recorder?

1 Like

1 Like

This is a question from @jane-gnosill

2 Likes

This is my challenge 19 question

2 Likes

Here is my question!

1 Like

Fe cwestiwn cyntaf (just posted my sentences tonight too - yn hwyr iawn, mae’n ddrug gen i)

1 Like

2 Likes

Here’s my question!

1 Like