Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Hi Becky, your question reminded me of this song.
I will try to post an answer to your question and earn my next badge. Dw’in barod!

Question from Ingrid to go green :slight_smile:

Fabulous Ingrid! You are now green! :slight_smile:

Here we are at the beginning of a new week! Best of luck to everyone getting to grips with Speaking Practice challenges this week - remember, if you are going from red to green and recording yourself asking a question, then post your recording in this thread to gain your new badge! :slight_smile:

Question from Neil currently doing level 1 hopefully for a green one

Fabulous @neil-lovage, you are now green! :slight_smile:

Diolch yn fawr iawn @CatrinLliarJones :champagne:

Question from Paul, currently doing level 1

https://soundcloud.com/user-463927872/question-from-paul-currently

Good morning you lovely lot!

Sorry for my absence, I was on a course all of last week with no internet connection in the evenings, so was unable to be on the forum. I shall be turning you all green in just a moment, so well done all of you and all the best with your next challenge! :slight_smile:

Hi @mr-paul-hughes, thank you for your recording! Unfortunately I’m having trouble getting to it and playing it. Could you check the link for me again, please? Diolch yn fawr! :slight_smile:

In the meantime, I’ve awarded you your green badge as I can see you’ve made the effort. :wink:

Here’s my question (just had my first go at challenge 13 so I tried to use a bit of that).

Welsh question practice

Once you get over the hump of posting your first recording, it gets easier to post more. :slight_smile:

Well done @alan-charlesworth! Sorry for the delay, but you now have a green badge! :slight_smile:

Diolch yn fawr, Catrin!

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/user-701163468/welsh-question1/s-sJlOZ QUESTION currenty doing level 1

Listen to Question from Paul - currently doing level 1. by Hughesy88 on #SoundCloud

Hi, hope it worked this time… :blush:

Fabulous! Loud and clear! :slight_smile:

Well done @ken-5, you are now green! :slight_smile:

Fab thank you :+1:

I don’t know if I’m doing this right, don’t really understand the difference between starting a new thread and not starting a new thread, so I’ve just pressed reply??