Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Yes, I did.

Was it a while ago @gill-fickling? I’ve looked back to the beginning of April in The ‘5 Min’ Test- week 18 ‘SENTENCES’ recording Pink to Red badge :red_circle: to see where you missed out on your Red Badge, but I can’t find the recording there.

Good thank you

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau @rosalind-short! I’ve just scrolled back up and seen you’re sporting a red badge now, so your question has earned you a green one :clap:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Going BLUE- week 21 ‘ANSWER’ recording Green to Blue badge :large_blue_circle: (Awarded Mondays)

Da iawn @anne-l-p! You’ve moved very swiftly on to your blue badge, so here’s a couple of green icons to acknowledge your Question: :green_heart::frog:

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau @jade-c and @steve-barker!

@SarahWales - just pop your sentences recording into Sentences recording (Pink to Red) and then you’ll be able to get your green badge here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Llongyfarchiadau @SarahWales! :grin::star2::green_heart:

well done! thank you for answering my question.

Da iawn @cj-5! :green_heart::green_heart:

Hi @deborah, unfortunately the recorder function isn’t working for me - it will let me record a question but when I try to paste the link it pastes the recording I did for Week 18. I’ve tried everything to fix it (different browser, private browsing, etc.) but no luck.

My question would be: Wyt ti’n mynd i wylio’r pêl-dried b’nawn Dydd Sul?

Hi @Deborah-SSi I am having the same issue as @SarahWales. So my question was: Pryd mae Owen yn mynd i Abertawe?

@Kinetic could you have a look at what’s happening with the recorder here?

Hi @SarahWales - I’ve tried to look into this for you, but it seems that the email address you’re using on the forum doesn’t have any recordings or even membership on the main site. Do you perhaps have another email address that you use to log in to the main site? You can let me know via email to admin@saysomethingin.com, which is the best place for us to see support requests :slight_smile: Cheers!

1 Like

Hi @Kinetic, yep that’s probably it! I signed up to the forum before I signed up to the SSIW monthly plan and used different email addresses! I’ll email you now with the details.

1 Like

Hi @Morgan

It looks like we might be at similar stages of the SSIW course. When you get to Challenge 21 it says you need to find a partner to swop those practice sentences with. I’m trying to find a partner so if you’re in need of one too (when you get to that challenge) please let me know!